Paquette-Pezzetta-Vejdemo
Byron-Hillis-Baddock

Romanov-Savard
Kulak-Clague
Schueneman-Niku

Montembeault
Primeau
McNiven

Damn, you can count the legitimate NHLers on one hand.

Jul 6, 2016
Here’s the Habs current lineup, not sure they are winning any games with this:[/B]

Drouin-Suzuki-Gallagher
Harvey-Pinard-Poehling-Caufield
Belzile-Evans-Ylonen
Paquette-Pezzetta-Vejdemo
Byron-Hillis-Baddock

Romanov-Savard
Kulak-Clague
Schueneman-Niku

Montembeault
Primeau
McNiven

Were they winning before so far this season ?

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
It is not forbidden to win once in a while.

Of course not, it will be good to win some for Suzuki, Caufield, and Romanov’s development. But I still stand by my statement that I don’t think they are winning with this current lineup.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Habs will play on the road for the next month. They pushed a lot of their home games back since the government made their home games closed to fans. So hopefully by then, they will at least let some capacity.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Jul 6, 2016
Of course not, it will be good to win some for Suzuki, Caufield, and Romanov’s development. But I still stand by my statement that I don’t think they are winning with this current lineup.

Never know. The game is played on the ice. Not on paper. Some of those kids might be very motivated tonight. TB is playing a goalie worse than Montambeault too.

Reactions: amethyst

Jul 6, 2016

Lots can happen until then. The Omicron wave in South Africa is going down. Same will happen in Europe soon and here a week later or so. Quebec will open vaccination to everyone over 4, starting next Monday.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
What kind of sucks about these postponements is we'll be a lot more healthy later on thus increasing our chances of winning and ruining our high draft pick opportunities.

It depends how deep they will be by then. And eventually, the Habs will start selling for the TDL.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
It depends how deep they will be by then. And eventually, the Habs will start selling for the TDL.
We'll only be able to trade a couple guys like Chia and maybe Toffoli. We'll be a much more NHL player laden team by the time those games are made up

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Just cancel the season, this is ridiculous. Turn on the tv and watch American football and hockey teams with full attendance and nothing in Canada, what is going on? Omicron is everywhere but Canadian cities have to be shut down or play without fans, it makes no sense.

Reactions: BLONG7

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Just cancel the season, this is ridiculous. Turn on the tv and watch American football and hockey teams with full attendance and nothing in Canada, what is going on? Omicron is everywhere but Canadian cities have to be shut down or play without fans, it makes no sense.

American Hospitals love Covid, you have to pay for your treatment... In Canuckistan we have limited beds there has to be a balance somewhere

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016

It's because we have a much higher vaccination rate

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad