Confirmed with Link: All Habs games this week are postponed

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
So 9-70-3...sounds good to me.
to me the best case scenario, is cancelling the season and having a bubble for playoff teams.
Like that we dont have to suffer and watch the losses and we sure to have worst or 2nd worst record in the league.

Jul 6, 2016
to me the best case scenario, is cancelling the season and having a bubble for playoff teams.
Like that we dont have to suffer and watch the losses and we sure to have worst or 2nd worst record in the league.

They won't cancel it. They are willing to play until July to make sure all games will be played.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
They won't cancel it. They are willing to play until July to make sure all games will be played.
well last people the season of a handful of team was cancelled, so its possible. But yea i agree , its unlikely.

Locks

May 28, 2005
I do understand that it is tough to watch some games but I disagree with the idea of canceling the season because this write off season gives our young guys an opportunity to develop without the usual pressure. Primeau, Poehling, Cole, Ylonen and even Romanov and Evans played less than a full season prior to this season. Then a guy like Clague might just needs an opportunity to become a regular NHL defenceman.

Reactions: tazsub3

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Damn man who’s in charge of handing out the Covid? Oprah? Insane.

Basically it's the "close contact app" that's most likely creating unnecessary chaos, a lot of these people in protocols come back in just a couple days anyway, lot of headlines are so misleading

Reactions: holy

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
There is no reason cancelling get over it. Ill be the one saying it. If NHL had no teams in Canada , I am probably sure the NHL would be playing today.
Vax them for a 3rd time and keep on running , just take those 750 vaccines from people that don't want a shot and then make the players play and move on.

Gotta learn to live with it. Can't close the country every winter for the next 50 years. It's not like covid wiped 50% of Europe like last time.

Last edited:

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
There is no reason cancelling get over it. Ill be the one saying it. If NHL had no teams in Canada , I am probably sure the NHL would be playing today.
Vax them for a 3rd time and keep on running , just take those 750 vaccines from people that don't want a shot and then make the players play and move on.

Gotta learn to live with it. Can't close the country every winter for the next 50 years. It's not like covid wiped 50% of Europe like last time.

Tbh i'm not even sure why they care. If all players and their family are vaxed there's not much danger for them considering their age and health. As long as they play in a big NHL bubble i honestly don't see the problem. For the unvaxed players it's their choice they have to accept the consequences. I agree with you at one point we will have to accept to live with COVID. Can't turn off life for the next 10 years. Put the mask on, wash your hands and get vaxed there's not much else we can realistically do long term.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
If the nba is any indicator, the covid protocol situation will get worse in the nhl before it gets better.

The nba is powering through this situation with very few postponements, and I think the nhl will do the same once it starts up again. I think the reason we see the nhl postponing for now is that they have the 2 week window later on in the year at their disposal now with the Olympics no longer a thing.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Tbh i'm not even sure why they care. If all players and their family are vaxed there's not much danger for them considering their age and health. As long as they play in a big NHL bubble i honestly don't see the problem. For the unvaxed players it's their choice they have to accept the consequences. I agree with you at one point we will have to accept to live with COVID. Can't turn off life for the next 10 years. Put the mask on, wash your hands and get vaxed there's not much else we can realistically do long term.
You have to be vaxxed to be playing since it's required by the league

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
With Vasy in covid protocol, hopefully the Habs-TB game is postponed. Need that L.

Here’s the Habs current lineup, not sure they are winning any games with this:

Drouin-Suzuki-Gallagher
Harvey-Pinard-Poehling-Caufield
Belzile-Evans-Ylonen
Paquette-Pezzetta-Vejdemo
Byron-Hillis-Baddock

Romanov-Savard
Kulak-Clague
Schueneman-Niku

Montembeault
Primeau
McNiven

Reactions: WinterLion

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
The more this goes on, the more confused it gets. Now they're finding a bunch of false positives in recent tests. It's like the blind leading the blind. Just play the f***in' games and if you're gonna die, too bad. RIP. :sarcasm:

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Here’s the Habs current lineup, not sure they are winning any games with this:

Drouin-Suzuki-Gallagher
Harvey-Pinard-Poehling-Caufield
Belzile-Evans-Ylonen
Paquette-Pezzetta-Vejdemo
Byron-Hillis-Baddock

Romanov-Savard
Kulak-Clague
Schueneman-Niku

Montembeault
Primeau
McNiven

Love. It. Suck it Arizona. We’re the Canadiens and anything you can do we can do worse!

Reactions: Habs13

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad