Post-Game Talk: All Good Things…

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
Thought it was a good game. Wish the result was different, but the team was way more composed in that game than in last playoffs. They win more often not.

Full marks to Vegas on the win too, and Hill as well. On to the next one. We will see these guys again. Chin up lads.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Good game overall by the Oilers... Vegas played that game like a SC final game.

Oilers couldn't capitalize even though they out-chanced the Knights.

Full credit to Hill as well as he was a rock in there.

Oilers have won 24 of their last 28... they are still playing outstanding hockey under Knoblauch.

Move on from this... come out strong again and get another streak going.

This team has learned a lot from the past 30+ games under Knoblauch. They are a much, much better team now and they are playing playoff type defense-first hockey... which is exactly what they have to do to win in the playoffs.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Canuck tards in full circle jerk mode they know inside we would demolish them with how much we generate. Need more finishing
Don't worry about the Canuck fans, let them have their fun, they will go back to their sewer dwelling ways soon enough. Trash franchise that hasn't won anything their entire time in the league. Let them gloat, they live in a giant glass house, it shouldn't bother anyone.

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Funny how so many of us saw the game the same way. I came here to say we need upgrades on Ceci and foegele, and like 10 posters have already said it lol.

This game wasn't either of their fault, but it was obvious that we didn't have the offensive firepower, and those are critical spots where you need a bit more.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Only player I really disliked tonight was Draisaitl. He had an offensively bad game.

Ceci just looked like Ceci, just more evidence we need to upgrade on him.

We need a scorer in the top 6 to play with Draisaitl and McLeod needs to play with Drai as well. Drai plays best with a high speed guy who can create space and let Draisaitl find him or find openings. Kane just doesn’t work there.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Bill had a lucky coin up his ass tonight

Shouldn't be upset.

Edmonton 100% deserved to win this game

Definitely deserved to win this one. Don’t know what we’re going to do if we face Hill and the Knights in the playoffs. He owns us and can flat out steal games.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Hard to carry over the 16 momentum with that break. This was the game I was worried about on the streak.

McDavid was visually upset on the bench. 16 game win streak and he’s as upset as any of us. I like angry McDavid. Onto the next one.
McDavid was fantastic this game. He skated miles and poured his heart out, but Vegas played him tough, and when he did make the plays either Hyman, Draisaitl or one of the others f***ed up. He's a champ in my book.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Considering he's one of the worst goalies to win a Cup...come on man.

What is there to come on man about? Dude might win the vezina this year and probably deserved the Conn Smythe last year.

He also has outplayed Skinner head to head in 7 straight games.

Reactions: Puljulainen

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Hard to carry over the 16 momentum with that break. This was the game I was worried about on the streak.

McDavid was visually upset on the bench. 16 game win streak and he’s as upset as any of us. I like angry McDavid. Onto the next one.
Yeah he knows they blew it and got robbed. Just keep playing like this and let's get a move or two done to upgrade the already good team

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
Oilers were far better but it’s hard to win 16 in a row eventually hot goalie and puck luck do you in. Bouchard is so frustrating to watch. Holding into the puck way too long at the line and lose it over and over like shoot the puck man

Reactions: Ibanez

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad