Post-Game Talk: All Good Things…

OddManRush

Mar 22, 2022
I feel like most of us saw this coming. 16 game winning streak was great, but Vegas is simply a better team. Oilers face a huge challenge beating these guys in the 1st round.

• Haha
Reactions: TB12

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Boys played hard.

Hill was really good.

Our offense hasn’t been clicking for awhile now.

Now that we lost, I hope we don’t have a lull. Have to beat Anaheim.

Reactions: McDoused

jukon

NHL Point Leader
Mar 17, 2011
On the bright side, Holland would sit on his hands if the team is too good. I look forward to some upgrades.

Reactions: Duke74

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
The loss doesn't bother me one bit, they were due for one and played well enough for the most part to win but my concern is that Bouchard has been absolute buttcheeks for a while now. He needs to get his head out of his collective rear. Draisaitl not much better either.
At the end of the day Hill is in our players heads and that could be a problem in a potential playoff matchup. They need to really get in his face to score on him and we treat him too nicely. Hopefully Knob can use the tape to explain that to them like Woody couldn’t.

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
f***ing Hill. We have zero chance if we face Hill and Vegas in the playoffs.

I don't know what the answer is.
The answer is an upgrade on the 2nd pairing and 4th line. The good thing about a loss like this is that it's easy to identify where the weak points still are.

McHelpus

Jan 16, 2021
People really trying to throw this loss as not a big deal but this loss exposed them.

Reactions: DaGap

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Not much finish/puck luck and Hill was very good.

Wish Skinner would have stopped that 2nd goal.

Reactions: 5 14 6 1

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
Hill is a great goalie against our style of offence. He was the overall difference maker. I think we had a lot of unlucky bounces and win this game 7/10 times. Vegas reffing doesn’t help at all

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Sucks of course, but I'm not even that upset about the streak if I'm honest.

Surely this loss won't signal the return of the DOOM AND GLOOM from some people. Surely.

I just hope the team focuses up and gets back to winning after a tremendous run of games. We know what they are made of.

Hill is really good.

On to the next, as we say.

Ps. f*** you Vegas!
You know they are just waiting, their drafts full of rage bait and fire everyone posts, seething while we win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad