Post-Game Talk: All Good Things…

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
Bouchard, Draisaitl, Ceci were a wreck.

Anyhow, they played hard and we knew the streak was going to end eventually. It just stings that it was vs Vegas.

Let's get back in the win column starting against the Ducks.

Reactions: frag2 and 5 14 6 1

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Bouchard wasn’t great tonight.

Hill can FO.
What??? Hill was the best goalie in the playoffs last year and is the best goalie in the league this year. Vegas puts up a concrete wall in front of him, but when it breaks down, he makes every save. The guy is a vacuum on any loose change. Vegas taught us some lessons last year. Unfortunately, they aren't finished with the teaching.

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
f***ing Hill. We have zero chance if we face Hill and Vegas in the playoffs.

I don't know what the answer is.
Gritty hockey, a style I’m not sure we can play.

I will say that the team defence did look better overall.

Our problem is scoring, they refuse to take what is given to them, I hope Knob rips them for that crap.

Maybe this hurts enough for them to figure it out, otherwise Vegas has this team in 5 or 6 games.

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
Don’t hate the effort. Some players have to be better. Vegas got away with a penalty on both their goals

Reactions: rboomercat90

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Ceci needs to be upgraded. He's just not good enough.

Draisaitl was horrendous tonight. Missed a wide open net and made terrible decisions all over the ice.

Should have won that game. Deserved better. Can't beat that goalie and Vegas knows the refs aren't allowed to call infractions on them.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
One of his worst games of the year. Slow and disinterested
Yah, too bad, because we really needed him badly in this one. Just decided to stop skating and stickhandle in the proverbial phonebooth. That never works out very well for him, or for us.

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
At 10 minutes left in a 1 goal game: Ryan, Janmark, Brown and Ceci were on the ice together. 5 collective goals on the season.

Something about Vegas makes Oiler coaches morons.

• Haha
Reactions: TB12 and Kerberos

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad