Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I can legitimately see us going 2-6 or even 1-7 before the deadline too

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
So I just took a look at Buffalo's schedule and I have good news...they play at least half their games against teams in the bottom 6 and since they suck it is more than likely that teams like Arizona, Philly, NJ, Ottawa, Columbus will all pick up points and since we suck in Buffalo, we'll likely lose.

HEAVY DUTY

Thanks to denial, I’m immortal.
Jul 10, 2010
Toronto, ON
we need to make moves soon.

this was such a close game. too close for my liking. management really needs to deal the UFA's and some core pieces if we want our tank to be effective. these players aren't sitting back, they want to win.

if we want a top 5 pick in this draft, we need to move players out now.

get on it shanaban.

Leafspoison*

we need to make moves soon.

this was such a close game. too close for my liking. management really needs to deal the UFA's and some core pieces if we want our tank to be effective. these players aren't sitting back, they want to win.

if we want a top 5 pick in this draft, we need to move players out now.

get on it shanaban.

YUP, Santo and Winnik gotta go. Franson too.

No injuries please

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
with the way the schedule played out tonight, I think Ottawa jumped over us again?

stavs*

Oct 11, 2010
Toronto
So I just took a look at Buffalo's schedule and I have good news...they play at least half their games against teams in the bottom 6 and since they suck it is more than likely that teams like Arizona, Philly, NJ, Ottawa, Columbus will all pick up points and since we suck in Buffalo, we'll likely lose.

praise the hockey gods, they are leading us towards the holy path of Mcdavid

GoodNewfieBoy

We got a guy
Oct 17, 2007
Calgary
I would seriously, and I apologize, but I would seriously cream in my pants if we had Hanifin -Reilly patrolling the blue line for the next 15 seasons.

Charizard

Tank Nation
Oct 6, 2011
Ontario
bwNLJOF.png

THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN

Leafspoison*

I would seriously, and I apologize, but I would seriously cream in my pants if we had Hanifin -Reilly patrolling the blue line for the next 15 seasons.

Me too.

Hanny first pairing

Rielly second paring.

Thats going to be an amazing top 4 D right there.

Throw in Percy and Granberg, this team is looking set on D.

Percy-Hanny

Granberg-Rielly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad