All-encompassing anti-Pittsburgh thread

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I think you guys are getting a lottery pick from us. Our org is too stubborn to fire Sullivan.

You obviously know more about Sullivan's coaching ability than I do, but how much of their play can you attribute to the coaching vs how much can you blame the injuries on defense?

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Per Sean Tierney's daily stats graphs the Pens are still trending in the 'right' direction when it comes to underlying #'s...so I don't think they are going to be a terrible team. But the division is so much more difficult than the Wild's which is a huge help.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
You obviously know more about Sullivan's coaching ability than I do, but how much of their play can you attribute to the coaching vs how much can you blame the injuries on defense?

The defense has been okay all things considering. The big issue is the malaise of the forwards especially Crosby and Malkin.

We’ve seen what happens when Crosby and Malkin quit on a coach. I’d argue it has been going on since last March.

Sully is a good coach but he’s been there for five years now. Time just ran up.

If they fire him, I imagine PIT goes on an insane run tbh. Everything but our 4th line and goaltending has been pretty superb this year.

Reactions: MuckOG

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Boudreau would be a good hire for PIT..... Yeo would be perfect from our POV.:naughty:

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
This is looking good for you guys..

Our ownership seems way too stubborn right now to fire Sullivan and it’s pretty obvious the staff is contributing 0 to us right now.
Any chance ownership hires a GM that wants to rebuild?

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
i've got it one of you hackers oops i mean computer gurus play the song jimmy hendrix voodoo child in the pens locker room that should cast a spell on them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad