AEW All Elite Wrestling #6: Best in the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
That chiropractor has a decent channel as he works with a bunch of wrestlers/UFC people as well. I found his channel by accident looking for back adjustment stuff and in one of the thumbnails I thought I saw some celebs. Off the top of my head, I think he has other videos with Miro/Lana, Lashley, DDP.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
I just think it's too early for Page vs. Bryan. It's going to be on TV too because they're not going until February or whenever the next PPV is. I don't care about PPV buyrates or TV ratings but I will say that matches seem a lot more important when they are on PPV and it adds to the match.

Part of me was thinking Miro should have beat Bryan in some kind of KO finish where Bryan is still protected. Miro would have been a great first feud for Hangman's title reign.

It is to early but the hell with it. We're getting good, entertaining wrestling for the first time in a long time. Meanwhile in WWE there's 17 titles but no real contenders.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
It is to early but the hell with it. We're getting good, entertaining wrestling for the first time in a long time. Meanwhile in WWE there's 17 titles but no real contenders.

True. I'm just hoping AEW can sustain having big fresh matches for a while longer and not rush through them.

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
I wonder how the Danielson and Page match will end. Don’t see them making a title switch. Wonder if Jenny interferes in the match causing Page to repeat. This leads to a triple threat match and Page pins Kenny to retain.

For Kenny they can go down the route of him getting kicked out of the elite after. Maybe Adam Cole takes over and becomes the new leader.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY

I wonder what a civil war would look like with Omega out healing? Steen and O'Reilly

Bucks + Steen vs. Cole, Fish, O'Reilly? El Generico and Omega comes in later.

Timeline would be UA reforms, forces a Bucks faced turn. Dominates the Bucks forcing them to get help with Steen.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The Page title win is very clearly not the end of that whole story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad