AEW All Elite Wrestling #6: Best in the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
I feel bad for Miro. Has this great character, doing great promo's and looks good in the ring.

At least it looks like we'll get another Omega vs Danielson for the belt.

Same. Wish he wouldn't have dropped the belt to Sammy... but no shame in losing to Danielson who I think is the best in the game.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Last night I made bets on what we see. If I could have bet, I'd be broke. The matches are awesome but the results....

If Page doesn't go over...

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
For a second there I thought they were going to allow Dax Harwood to mock Eddie Guerrero and do the three amigo's on the anniversary of his death.

Me too. And I think they should have ended it with Fenix's frogsplash. That would have been a nice tribute.

Since Christian and JE just won, I have a feeling that Omega is winning tonight. But that might be the WWE style booking in my head that I've been exposed to for 30+ years.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
WWE would never book that kind of finish with a face. They would've either made him look like an idiot or do a turn

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
WWE would never book that kind of finish with a face. They would've either made him look like an idiot or do a turn

Are you referring to the Jungle Boy finish?

This tag match and the women's match are the only ones I don't really care about (although I'm in love with Britt Baker).

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
That was a tag match that didn't need to be here. Already packed show. I don't need to see Cody do everything he can and the crowd still hate him.

They've done a good job building this match up despite knowing Brittsburgh isn't dropping the belt.

Reactions: Grackle Party

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
You could tell in the first promo on Rampage that the crowd was for Kingston

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
jay lethal. damn surprised tony signed him doesnt he have abad history with woman or something?

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
dont see why hangman would win here.. him vs bryan? especially after the draw between bryan and kenney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad