Proposal: All Bruins Trade talk - Mod Warning in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
I’m with you ~ he’s so underrated and as he gets experience watch out

Boston has a numbers game especially on the left side

Grizz I have to think can fit on every team
I move Grizz for Miles Wood becaus of our needs. Imagine our future third line with Woods and Senyshyn on the wings. I would include Donato in a deal and try for Palmieri. I know we add a lot be we have the youth and can do it. I just hooe that the team with the most scouts at the Providence games are our own. We have to move the right players.
I

Reactions: Strafer

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Jesse Puljujärvi - CapFriendly - NHL Salary Caps

Officially on the block according to Elliotte Friedman
They're really that unimpressed with the 20 year old kid?

I have no input on his game. But he's a former fourth OA and is only 20... Yikes.

From what I've read from fans and have mentioned before, many of them feel his development has been rushed a bit. But thats fans prospective.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
If we don’t go crazy we will be in such a great position next October. We should have all our top guys signed and ready to go. Toronto and Tampa have massive cap problems and absolutely no defence depth for next year. Go check cap friendly. Go get Wood and over pay with youth. I wonder what Eric Stall would cost? He would give us another player with a Stanley Cup and a guy who led the league in playoff scoring.

Reactions: PlayMakers

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey

I have no input on his game. But he's a former fourth OA and is only 20... Yikes.

From what I've read from fans and have mentioned before, many of them feel his development has been rushed a bit. But thats fans prospective.

Oilers are buyers.

It's make the playoffs at all costs. That's the brain trust not Chiarelli.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Boston should really enquire. Chia may sell low on him.

Maybe they should. Maybe they shouldn't. Oilers are looking for help. I don't think what you want to offer up for him is going to help them. On the other hand, trading him alone isn't going to help them. It's going to have to be a package.

Have to wonder why it hasn't worked for him in EDM. Is the organization just that bad or is there something in JP's game. Just seems odd that 4OA pick from 2 years ago is available.

Honestly, I was never that impressed with him. There are players I would have chosen before him. I think he got overrated based on the WJC. Really, was he even the 4th best player on that squad?

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Have to wonder why it hasn't worked for him in EDM. Is the organization just that bad or is there something in JP's game. Just seems odd that 4OA pick from 2 years ago is available.

He'd be worth a shot but I wouldn't give up a lot.

When hitch got there, he wanted him back up in Edmonton, so the oil recalled him and Hitch played him in every situation to try too show faith and confidence in him but JP just didn't respond. He seems like he's just out-there. He doesn't have much hustle or jam to his game at all, and if your not scoring goals.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015

Todd never tried to develop, even when it was clear he was a raw prospect.

Don't know how much of that potential you can save anymore, maybe Bergeron and guys could do it.

This was him at 16y.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad