Proposal: All Bruins Trade Proposals VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Could be this years Peverley?
could be. For the sake of transparency, I don`t watch too many Devils tilts, he**, those living in Jersey don`t watch too many of their games but those games I have watched, Palmieri is one of those players that I always seem to notice, not for an end to end rush or some crushing hit on an opponent but for his steady, simple play. Last B`s tilt vs the Devils it was mentioned that he now had 4 consecutive 20+ goal seasons and I "think" one of those was a 30 goal campaign? I like Kreider, just think that Palmieri is the better fit and I like that he`s got that extra year on the deal ala Coyle

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
Lucic cannot hold a candle to Reeves in any capacity in his current state anymore— skating, speed, fighting, shooting or playing. He just can’t keep up anymore, IMO.

I literally would not take Lucic back on this team at 1m per year for free and I mean that. I’d rather have Nordstrom, Lindholm, Frederic and Gaunce based on mobility and versatility alone.
1. Reeves has stayed clear of Lucic his whole career, gimme a break. Last game I watched Calgary play Vegas, Looch challenged him and Reeves turned him down.
2. They both have 3 goals on the year, Lucic plays 2nd unit PP, Reaves doesn't go near the PP

Looch has regressed like crazy there's no denying but don't bash a former legend here especially based off non-factual comments.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
1. Reeves has stayed clear of Lucic his whole career, gimme a break. Last game I watched Calgary play Vegas, Looch challenged him and Reeves turned him down.
2. They both have 3 goals on the year, Lucic plays 2nd unit PP, Reaves doesn't go near the PP

Looch has regressed like crazy there's no denying but don't bash a former legend here especially based off non-factual comments.
I would agree with this. I was disappointed when Reaves wouldn't go with Lucic last game they played each other. It would probably be the last big fight the NHL would ever see, honestly.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
My list:
1. Tuch (My pipe dream trade, I would move Grizz + Heinen for him)
2. E. Lindholm (Pipe dream trade #2 same deal)
3. Palmieri
4. Pageau
5. Coleman
6. Anderson
7. Toffoli
8. Kase
9. Kreider
I'm with you!!! I'd move a lot for Tuch. He's the perfect fit for Boston. Young, big, fast, and a friendly contract. Unfortunately I suspect that means he'd cost more than Gryz and Heinen -- and I'd consider it.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Lucic cannot hold a candle to Reaves in any capacity in his current state anymore— skating, speed, fighting, shooting or playing. He just can’t keep up anymore, IMO.

I literally would not take Lucic back on this team at 1m per year for free and I mean that. I’d rather have Nordstrom, Lindholm, Frederic and Gaunce based on mobility and versatility alone.

lucic has been playing 17 mins a night in Calgary recently... is a plus player... has 3 goals and 3 assists in his last 20 games...

those who wanted to bury him in the grave next to chara might not get their wishes after all

but hes still not worth a multiyear 6 mill contract...

im happy for him. he always seemed like a good guy to me.

Reactions: Mr. Make-Believe

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
in their last 20 games...

james neal has 1 even strength goal... no assists... is a minus 18
milan lucic has 1 even strength goal... 1 assist... and is a minus 3

im not sure this says lucic has suddenly become a great player but its a huge eye opener
to everyone that said Edmonton won that trade just because neal had a hot streak on the pp

I dare say its looking rather conclusive that Calgary will end up winning that trade... who would have thought it?

Reactions: TCB

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
jesus ****ing christ i'm so sick of waiting for this team to get a top 6 forward
At least they have six of them.

im not sure this says lucic has suddenly become a great player but its a huge eye opener
to everyone that said Edmonton won that trade just because neal had a hot streak on the pp

I dare say its looking rather conclusive that Calgary will end up winning that trade... who would have thought it?

WTF happened to Neal?

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

Bring him back with Calgary retaining everything but $1.17 M

Sanderson came back

Pederson came back

bring him in for December 23 game vs Washington

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
I'm with you!!! I'd move a lot for Tuch. He's the perfect fit for Boston. Young, big, fast, and a friendly contract. Unfortunately I suspect that means he'd cost more than Gryz and Heinen -- and I'd consider it.
Yep for sure for a guy like Tuch , I would consider trading Vaak for instance if we had to.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Reactions: Mission ImPastable

Lo97

May 10, 2019
Yep for sure for a guy like Tuch , I would consider trading Vaak for instance if we had to.
You would have to overpay heavily for Tuch. I don't even know the price because he's not available but probably Vaakanainen/Studnicka + a 1st and another prospect like Frederic or a 2nd. AT LEAST.

Reactions: bbfan419

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Bring him back with Calgary retaining everything but $1.17 M

Sanderson came back

Pederson came back

bring him in for December 23 game vs Washington

right now Calgary is on a hot streak... lucic is getting 17 plus mins a night and has 3 goals in his last 4 games. this wouldnt be the moment we could get Calgary to panic and retain 50% on him

could we get them to bite on backes for lucic? there is that extra year or two... so maybe... but we cant afford that.

a lot of our fans say they want toughness in the lineup... then they criticize guys that are known tough players. sadly, there is only one tom Wilson and we dont have him.

the number of tough players that actually intimidate anyone... is like... 1 or 2... maybe 3... or 4 if we care including chara

I mean does evander kane intimidate us? does erik gudbranson or radko gukas intimidate us? does zack smith intimidate us?

if david backes or brett Ritchie were on another team and they hit one of our skilled players we would put them into this same category.

we might not want backes or Ritchie to be our top fighter... but honestly they both suck at hockey enough that if they arent fighting some... they become rather useless. thats part of their job now

wagner has to be physical... or he cant keep his job

carlo isnt a natural fighter... but he is big... he has to join the scrums if necessary

I am looking forward to federic on the team because I like more toughness... but most teams dont have better figthters than we do. and most teams have like 2-3 fights for the entire season...

I was looking at how many pm lucic has in his last 20 games... its 8... hes not gooning it up himself either. the days of any player making a huge huge difference by fighting is pretty much gone

tom Wilson is a unique unicorn and we dont got him. there is no way to get him. josh Anderson isnt tom Wilson. jake Virtanen isnt tom Wilson.

Im a huge fight fan... but fights are no longer a thing in the nhl… we have to deal with it

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
At least they have six of them.

WTF happened to Neal?
Goals are random events. Sh% is prone to extreme swings of variance, just like Lucic is seeing in his past few games. Neal didn't find his mojo as much as his Sh% just regressed from where it was last year and now it's come back down to earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad