Speculation: All Bruins trade proposals/rumors: XXV: This time he may do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
That's a good guess, though I'd be surprised if it's him tbh.

I talked to Dom today as he was driving to Owen Sound and I was on my roof breaking ice:laugh:....he knew stuff he shouldn't have;)...he also heard the Atkinson stuff so maybe its him

still hope Spooner is not going to the Yotes- when I saw Lessio starting at LW I was concerned

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
True , text me in eight hours when he finally announces it.

Lets be honest here....none of you will be sleeping before this is announced and either way you'll find it hard to sleep after it is, either too pissed off to sleep, or too overjoyed that faith is restored cos Chia pulled off a miracle

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
15 minutes left in the P Bruins game.

Highly doubt anything comes before that... Probably why its being held up.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
like to see another source tweet the bs have made it a trade

i feel like if a trade has been made already we would have heard from Mckenzie or Dreger or someone

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I talked to Dom today as he was driving to Owen Sound and I was on my roof breaking ice:laugh:....he knew stuff he shouldn't have;)...he also heard the Atkinson stuff so maybe its him

still hope Spooner is not going to the Yotes- when I saw Lessio starting at LW I was concerned

Looked like Caron, 38 and all.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia

I hope Spooner is a lock in this team if Soda is leaving, his play is creating a different Bruins side with his and Pasta speed.

TootSweet

Sep 22, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Honestly though. Cod it be taking so long because it's a "blockbuster" type deal? Or is it taking long because...it's the Bruins and they make everything hard on
themselves?

Bruwinz37

Feb 27, 2002

Kirk tweeted about keeping an eye on Lessio tonight based on a "hunch". So that's my guess

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Lets be honest here....none of you will be sleeping before this is announced and either way you'll find it hard to sleep after it is, either too pissed off to sleep, or too overjoyed that faith is restored cos Chia pulled off a miracle

I took a muscle relaxer..I feel like Johnny Depp did in a nightmare on elm st trying to stay awake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad