Speculation: All Bruins trade proposals/rumors: XXV: This time he may do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
first, because why not

How about no: UFA's being sent to sellers (Soderberg to Edmonton is stupid)

How about no: asking for trades because you're impatient for trades

How about no: saying trades are easy to do, and you could do them if you were the GM

How about no: Neely replacing Chia, like somehow it would make a big difference to the team

How about no: trades where some team sends us their best player for table scraps

Good start?

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
[QUOTE
"He said this after Subban was called up, not that long ago

Some need to give PC credit ... Yes I'm frustrated and wanted a trade around the summer but I don't want a panic move.

He can't please everyone and lots of other GM's haven't wow'd me soo I'm try to be patient until the move..

I'd even give PC this summer to fix it but many won't agree with this."
[/QUOTE]

I know but this change of mind seem to have happened this week, last week he was going to keep our 1st+chara.

Someone here said last week that the plan was changed and he's going to do just minor tweaks, but he wasn't going to put krecji on ltir then, and now he is. So it seems like he's ready to add more cap than he was last week.
But soon we'll see.

Last edited:

NeelySpinninBackhand

Feb 10, 2015
The Moon
It reminds me of the Simpson's episode where Homer unveils his car, because after all the build up, you feel the announcement will be nil or something absurd like {insert random player}.

homerfront1.jpg

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Blackjack! (21 for non gamblers)

Atleast we are good at something :laugh:

By the way, wouldn't it be wise for the team who gets the 2nd overall pick to hand it over to us, make a trade with us because we know that Jack Eichel will be a bruin one day.
Their 2nd overall draft pick will be wasted for a team who's rebuilding. You don't want to build around a player who wants to play somewhere else, + the cap we could save, oh boy.

We give our 10-15 overall pick++ for eichel and that team can rebuild now.

Last edited:

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I wouldn't be against using any of our prospects as a bargaining chip right now, even for a rental.

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
Who here remembers the year when Harry Sinden's big trade deadline move was dusting off the mothballs from Mats Naslund and bringing him back over from Sweden? This board would have imploded if such things existed back then. That's the gut feeling I am getting from this deadline, maybe P.J. Axelsson will be back!

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
I wonder if it will be Erik Cole, he has long been rumored to the Bruins over the years.

His 18 goals this year would lead the Bruins, ouch.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
I wonder if it will be Erik Cole, he has long been rumored to the Bruins over the years.

His 18 goals this year would lead the Bruins, ouch.

no way, I think that 18 goals is misleading. that's playing a wide open team with lots of guys who can carry the puck. here he'd be just another slow forward. not a fan.

Ten Thousand Hours

Aug 17, 2010
Boston
first, because why not

How about no: UFA's being sent to sellers (Soderberg to Edmonton is stupid)

How about no: asking for trades because you're impatient for trades

How about no: saying trades are easy to do, and you could do them if you were the GM

How about no: Neely replacing Chia, like somehow it would make a big difference to the team

How about no: trades where some team sends us their best player for table scraps

Good start?

As an addendum to #3, I'd add no: "OMG, Toronto traded Clarkson or Chicago made a trade right after Kane got hurt... why is Chiarelli still evaluating what's he going to have for lunch????"

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
My biggest question? Are they close to a deal...

I don't even care who it's with, I just want to know if they're close on something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad