Speculation: All Bruins trade proposals/rumors: XXV: This time he may do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
With Claude finally loving Spoons. Please do not trade him.

Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins 14m14 minutes ago
Julien: "having said that, you have to give credit to a guy like Spooner, he's stepped in & made a difference too in our lineup"

Alan Ryan

Jun 1, 2006
I may be the only one on this board hoping for nothing basing a combination of very high prices, Bruins level of talent, and Chiarelli.

I would rather pay now with a non playoff or early exit than end up being Carolina for years.

Agree. And I still the current team can surprise in the playoffs.

I like the youth infusion and the way they are playing right now. Kelly playing with Ferlin and Caron is a good 4th line.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I've seen Shaun at Wilmington Bruins practices- told real good guy....I think he is at Lowell game, so he is getting this from an inside connection. He's clearly got somebody he is tight with to get this that fast....I'll watch who he talks to next time we are both there:laugh:....actually I'll ask him

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
With Claude finally loving Spoons. Please do not trade him.

Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins 14m14 minutes ago
Julien: "having said that, you have to give credit to a guy like Spooner, he's stepped in & made a difference too in our lineup"

Well that sounds like the kiss of death

Ari Gold

Dec 13, 2013
Hollywood
Outsider here but im looking in.

Im thinking it could be Sam Gagner, decent center to replace Krejci while he is out then he can fall into a 3rd line C. Probably not crazy high in value but is a bit under sized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad