Speculation: All Bruins trade proposals/rumors: XXV: This time he may do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Shawn Hutcheon @ShawnHutcheon
Being told #NHLBruins have added speed to the lineup but have not heard specific names yet.

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Someone in the main board said as of 5 minutes ago Vermette was getting on the flight so probably not him

Nothing on Yandle though. I feel like Oilers would wait until after the game to announce Petry?

I don't want Yandle right now....

I can't imagine they finished the game showered, got dressed, got on a bus, and made it to Logan airport, and then boarded a plane in less then an hour. And the game ended about 64 minutes ago now

NeelySpinninBackhand

Feb 10, 2015
The Moon
To take your mind off it until the announcement, have a look at the 3rd goal in the Leafs Habs game.

R U 4 serious?

Gallagher is making a career through goalie INT.

HNIC said lots of comlaints about it. Fix it for the playoffs.

jdz

May 22, 2013
Shawn Hutcheon ‏@ShawnHutcheon 11s12 seconds ago
Being told #NHLBruins have added speed to the lineup but have not heard specific names yet.

Yakupov

I kind of want a consistently good player though. If they trade solid pieces for yakupov you're waving byebye to the season.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Shawn Hutcheon ‏@ShawnHutcheon 11s12 seconds ago

Yakupov

Has to be or else we just added another bottom 6 guy.
I don't want this feeling to be for 4th line guy :D

zaYG

Nerevarine
Jun 29, 2012
Santa Cruz, CA
Maybe Chia traded Campbell for a bag of crystal meth to boost the players a bit. Biggest injection of speed into the lineup that is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad