Speculation: All Bruins trade proposals/rumors IX: Heaven is a place where nothing ever happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Folks, something a little spooky, okay, so if you have children, you know, youngsters and youths, make sure they're suckling on an iPad or something, and not here, because this is downright, okay, well, downright is just my opinion, so, I should be less, I think the problem is the harshness of my words and, maybe, if I were more, inviting, friendly, less assertive, people would be more inclined to, you know, let me get a word in here and there, so, this is, I think, I just personally believe this is a little spooky. I was, you ever use the website Hockey's Future? Well, the Bruins, this is interesting, hear me out, the Bruins have a prospect named Ryan Fitzpatrick. Here is photographic evidence, okay, now, that's picking my battles here because you need, I think, sometimes to be assertive and this is a time for it, so here is my proof, okay.

3vXXu2E.png

Multi-sport athletes, now, you know, an athlete who plays, we're talking at least two sports here, and so, those types of athletes, uh huh, they're pretty rare. Well, as it happens, Ryan Fitzpatrick, if you'd let me speak here, just give me a chance, you know, to get some words on the paper, so to speak, there is no paper, actually, unless you print out my posts and mail them to your great aunt, which, I don't know, I mean, the postal service, God knows, well, not everyone believes in God, but, I think, you know, just as a phrase, it's a saying, and God knows, as a saying or phrase, and not as a commentary, I think, the postal service needs it. Anyway, Ryan Fitzpatrick is a highly-educated, by my standards at least and, you know, again, you can make your own standard here, and if you want to interrupt, feel free, but I would like my two cents to be deposited on this forum and that's why I do what I do, well, he's highly-educated and has a beard, okay, and most people I know who went to school and have bears, if you'd let me finish, they like craft beers and what's funny is, no really, this is a good game to play at a bar...try to say "microbrewery," okay, just try it for me, that is a hard word to really, there's a lot of syllables that don't, they don't mesh.

So what I want you to do is think of the Bruins' club as the word "microbrewery," okay, if you'd humor me here. It doesn't, okay, this is what I think, it doesn't, it just has a lot of syllables, the lines, and the locker room, and the coaches, and the General Manager, and they don't all, the way you want to speak, your throat, and the saliva, and all that, I think, if you'd, no, it's okay, but you know, my point I want to get across, the takeaway here, is it meshing, and that's why I'd say to, as an answer, is probably not.

That's what I think. :)

Drugs haven't worn off huh?

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
You going to put him on the first line?

Maybe. Probably not though. If the B's acquired Kassian, I would like to think there would be another move in place for a top line winger, somebody like Oshie or whoever. We need a little shakeup, and I'd like to see them take it back in the direction of toughness.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
Folks, something a little spooky, okay, so if you have children, you know, youngsters and youths, make sure they're suckling on an iPad or something, and not here, because this is downright, okay, well, downright is just my opinion, so, I should be less, I think the problem is the harshness of my words and, maybe, if I were more, inviting, friendly, less assertive, people would be more inclined to, you know, let me get a word in here and there, so, this is, I think, I just personally believe this is a little spooky. I was, you ever use the website Hockey's Future? Well, the Bruins, this is interesting, hear me out, the Bruins have a prospect named Ryan Fitzpatrick. Here is photographic evidence, okay, now, that's picking my battles here because you need, I think, sometimes to be assertive and this is a time for it, so here is my proof, okay.

3vXXu2E.png

Multi-sport athletes, now, you know, an athlete who plays, we're talking at least two sports here, and so, those types of athletes, uh huh, they're pretty rare. Well, as it happens, Ryan Fitzpatrick, if you'd let me speak here, just give me a chance, you know, to get some words on the paper, so to speak, there is no paper, actually, unless you print out my posts and mail them to your great aunt, which, I don't know, I mean, the postal service, God knows, well, not everyone believes in God, but, I think, you know, just as a phrase, it's a saying, and God knows, as a saying or phrase, and not as a commentary, I think, the postal service needs it. Anyway, Ryan Fitzpatrick is a highly-educated, by my standards at least and, you know, again, you can make your own standard here, and if you want to interrupt, feel free, but I would like my two cents to be deposited on this forum and that's why I do what I do, well, he's highly-educated and has a beard, okay, and most people I know who went to school and have bears, if you'd let me finish, they like craft beers and what's funny is, no really, this is a good game to play at a bar...try to say "microbrewery," okay, just try it for me, that is a hard word to really, there's a lot of syllables that don't, they don't mesh.

So what I want you to do is think of the Bruins' club as the word "microbrewery," okay, if you'd humor me here. It doesn't, okay, this is what I think, it doesn't, it just has a lot of syllables, the lines, and the locker room, and the coaches, and the General Manager, and they don't all, the way you want to speak, your throat, and the saliva, and all that, I think, if you'd, no, it's okay, but you know, my point I want to get across, the takeaway here, is it meshing, and that's why I'd say to, as an answer, is probably not.

That's what I think. :)

:amazed:

Um. My brain hurts from reading this (and the follow up).

mich25

Jan 23, 2013
I like Lucic when he's on his game and trading him would be tough because I think he still has something left in his tank or at least I'm hoping he does... When he's on there is no one in the league like him, but we haven't seen the Lucic that we know all season long. That's a bit of a concern IMO, and the inconsistency with Lucic can be frustrating.

The big concern is how much will Lucic demand when he hits FA. I honestly don't see his game taking off because I just don't think he's skilled enough, and he is what he is. What will it take to re-sign Lucic? Chia is going to have to make some decisions on the future of this team, who does he want to keep and who is expandable for the $$$ they will be demanding when they hit FA?

What if Lucic continues to ***** the bed for the rest of the year and next year too....do you move him now if you can land a 1st line young skilled RW, wait for next season, or is he part of the long term plan...tough call for sure.

Ice Nine

Dec 11, 2014
Parts Unknown
I can speak only of the Devils (again, get that suckling iPad for your kids, speak of the devil here), and there are plenty of people on that team who are first-liners if you're in Be a GM mode on NHL 2007.

The Devils' trade deadline will be shipping veterans to teams that think one little piece here or there will set them over the edge. If they do it right, they'll accumulate something with future value step-by-step. If they lack skill, they're just taking a team of cement-skated War of 1812 veterans to market. I think Adam Oates is their youngest forward.

The Devils are not good trading partners for a team looking to overhaul (not saying the Bruins are overhauling; just that the fans here seem to want to make a major change...the Bruins won't overhaul yet) because the Devils themselves are looking to overhaul, and with much more vigor and desperation.

That's kind of the first rule of negotiation. If you both want the same thing, you're actually worse off than if you have opposite desires. You can't sell something if both parties want the item, or both parties want the money. They have to want the opposite of each other.

But then there's the Bruins' real situation, which isn't solved by trades. They play a system that a lot of players don't fit into (Seguin would be on, say, 18-goal pace here), and if it now takes those types of players to win, you have to change the system. They won't until they miss the playoffs. They won't miss the playoffs because the East is poopy and weird. So it goes.

Well, yes, if that is what you think. But then you should also consider-- bear with me, because I think that there's, you know, a value in hearing others' opinions on these hockey matters, because, you know, it's important to evaluate all options before acting, right? Okay, so what I was thinking about New Jersey, is that, well, not just New Jersey, but other teams too -- like Columbus. That is, Columbus Blue Jackets, not Christopher Columbus the Italian explorer who journeyed to North America. Not him. Okay, but also, I should say, that I don't mean to suggest that Italians have not been successful as hockey players, well maybe not Italians per say, but North Americans of Italian descent, like Domi. Tie Domi. Or his son Max Domi. Who may or may not be an asset in the New Jersey system? Anyways, yeah, so I think if you add Domi, then New Jersey or the Bruins would work out.

That's what I think about your post. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad