Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 V

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
If at deadline we are looking at 2 separate deals in getting a 2nd line RW and rid of Backes there’s a real threat of going all in for the next 2-3 years.

Let’s say it takes 1st+ Trent value to get that Rw and 1st roundish value to get rid of Backes this team has the worst prospect pool in the league and will for awhile.

Which leads to the question of how good of a fit is a guy like Palmieri with a 1.5 years left on his contract?

Now if you can dump Backes to Jersey at the same time it should be a bit better for the longterm look.
I doubt it would take 2 1sts+ Trent then, maybe 1st+ Trent+ Heinen/Grzelcyk for Palmieri(+)?

Devils are desperate for defense, especially LD.
Subban is declining and few years left, Vats is likely walking, Greene is done.

Last edited:

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
Whats the plan with our defence come deadline?

Chara-McAvoy
Krug-Carlo is essentially out top 4 and I can't see any change there.
Gryzz, Moore, Clifton, Kampfer, Lauzon, and Miller round out the bottom pair and 7th dman.

Is Gryzz in play? Are we going into the playoffs with Lauzon on the bottom pair? Is Miller even going to play this year? How about Clifton? When was the last time he played?
If Miller is done and we could get Moore off the books somehow for a pick, I'd like to grab a Dillion or a Boro from Ottawa.

We 100% need to upgrade lines 2 and 3.
I think trading Heinen+ Vaak +1st + Moore+ Backes+ A- Prospect is in our future

Reactions: bbfan419

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Would you give up Debrusk and a 1st for Kreider or is that just a lateral move for the Bruins?

We need one more second line winger. I feel like Heinen and Bjork are probably the most expendable of our young wingers. Is one of those plus a 1st enough to 'rent' Kreider?

The fact you even have to ask :laugh:

This suggestion is just so bad. Try again.

Reactions: Lo97 and bbfan419

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
You guys interested in something around Kessel for Backes?

I'd be good with that, but I doubt AZ would. I was alluding to the rumors that the Yotes are rumored to be considering dumping Hall and trying to recoup some of the capital they gave up to get him.

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
I'd be good with that, but I doubt AZ would. I was alluding to the rumors that the Yotes are rumored to be considering dumping Hall and trying to recoup some of the capital they gave up to get him.
Source for that rumor? Every major insider is saying that they are going to hold on to Hall no matter what because they'd like to try to re-sign him. I think it's just people's wishful thinking here.

The Coyotes also have a new majority owner who is willing to pump money into them to try to win. They're not gonna be a dumping ground for shitty contracts anymore.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Source for that rumor? Every major insider is saying that they are going to hold on to Hall no matter what because they'd like to try to re-sign him. I think it's just people's wishful thinking here.

The Coyotes also have a new majority owner who is willing to pump money into them to try to win. They're not gonna be a dumping ground for ****ty contracts anymore.

Have they resigned Hall? Has Hall shown any willingness to not become a UFA? As for sources, radio, internet, media. Do a google search. AZ owners says he wants to keep him, but other stories are starting to leak out that the team hasn't gotten any better since Hall's been there and they may want to recoup some of their assets they shipped out. 2-5-3 last 10.

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
Have they resigned Hall? Has Hall shown any willingness to not become a UFA? As for sources, radio, internet, media. Do a google search. AZ owners says he wants to keep him, but other stories are starting to leak out that the team hasn't gotten any better since Hall's been there and they may want to recoup some of their assets they shipped out. 2-5-3 last 10.

Perhaps you should do a google search. It was reported that the new owner and Chayka met with Hall's agent within the past week. Just because he isn't signed yet doesn't mean anything. They're clearly going to make a run at signing him since they can offer him 8 years. It doesn't mean that they *will* sign him but that they are committed to. I understand that they have been losing a lot since both of their goalies went down with injuries but that's why I said in my original response to you that they want to hold on to him no matter what. So, again, if you have a more recent report that the Coyotes are thinking about trading him then please share it. Otherwise it's baseless, wishful thinking.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Perhaps you should do a google search. It was reported that the new owner and Chayka met with Hall's agent within the past week. Just because he isn't signed yet doesn't mean anything. They're clearly going to make a run at signing him since they can offer him 8 years. It doesn't mean that they *will* sign him but that they are committed to. I understand that they have been losing a lot since both of their goalies went down with injuries but that's why I said in my original response to you that they want to hold on to him no matter what. So, again, if you have a more recent report that the Coyotes are thinking about trading him then please share it. Otherwise it's baseless, wishful thinking.

Yeah, saw that. Can only go by what I heard and that was contradictory stuff despite the McGuire story that they want to keep him and will try to resign him AFTER the season. So basically the big report that says they want to retain him means they can bid on his services just like any other team since he'll be a UFA.

The Coyotes want to keep Taylor Hall, but is that really what's best for Arizona? - TheHockeyNews

Arizona Coyotes podcast: Goaltender interference, Taylor Hall rumors, Barrett Hayton's role

The last is a podcast that talks about AZ not looking to trade him, but also acknowledges that there are rumors out there and why it makes sense.

And again, I'm not saying they don't want to keep him, but just that there are rumors they may trade him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad