Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
I sent it to be associated to a file I have set up on you of bad/incorrect posts

Looks like I’m running out of memory due to AOF

So was it bad or incorrect?

I don't recall saying Kovy is finished. Doesn't sound like me either.

May have said I want nothing to do with him, or that he's not the same player he used to be.

What's your thoughts on acquiring him?

member 96824

Meh. Give him a real center and hed be fine.

Not convinced. Last year his most common centers were Kopitar and Carter. This year he spent a ton of time with Kempe.

for a low price he wouldn’t be a bad add(though again, he was here in Boston as the team did a ton of DD on him and passed) but a spade is also a spade here..if #17 is the 2RW come April the deadline was a bust

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
He's great offensively and can obviously score a ton of goals. Bad defensive impacts. The "stain" is the result of people who took the initial story at face value and never bothered to read any of the legal analysis of the proceedings when his girlfriend and the Karlssons went to court.

What happened when they went to court? as you bring up im one of the many who are only Aware of the story from when it broke and didn’t follow up

it’s my opinion that it was a catfish all along anyway, I don’t think anybody is that dumb

Reactions: Lo97 and maxl7

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Giving up a 1st round, prospect and conditional pick for kreider or palmeri makes me more nervous than a late 2nd

I agree, but I wouldn't give all that up, unless Kreider comes with an extension and I wouldn't give that up for Palmeiri. A late second no doubt would be better, but Im still not helping out the Canadiens.

There's other options out-there after Kreider and Palmeiri besides Kovalchuk.

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Honestly that whole ordeal is so petty it's unbelievable.

It's ****ing stupid. I didn't realize not liking somebody's social media posts could be so harsh or terrible. And this is the world our kids are inheriting?

The whole ordeal is pretty bizarre.

Reactions: Lo97

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
What happened when they went to court, as you bring up im only Aware of the story from when it broke and didn’t follow up

it’s my opinion that it was a catfish all along

Gordon Lightfoot just posted a decent link above: Proposal: - All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 V

But if you have a subscription to The Athletic, Tyler Dellow had a great, lengthy breakdown with some bonafide legal analysis of the court transcripts and related motions. Analysis: What the evidence in Caryk v. Karlsson means and...

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
how come when talking about Florida UFAs everyone seems to talk about Hoffman and ignores Dadanov.

Dadanov has more goals this year, a lower cap hit, and is less of a brand name so would arguably be cheaper to acquire.

I'm not sure Florida will be selling unless they're out right at the deadline though.

Reactions: maxl7 and TCB

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Honestly that whole ordeal is so petty it's unbelievable.

It's ****ing stupid. I didn't realize not liking somebody's social media posts could be so harsh or terrible. And this is the world our kids are inheriting?

I think global warming is a little more alarming than this.

Rich people being petty has been happening since forever.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Gordon Lightfoot just posted a decent link above: Proposal: - All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 V

But if you have a subscription to The Athletic, Tyler Dellow had a great, lengthy breakdown with some bonafide legal analysis of the court transcripts and related motions. Analysis: What the evidence in Caryk v. Karlsson means and...

thanks for links you two

certainly seems like Hoffman’s girlfriend got ganged up on and screwed here

I have no problem with them if they want to get Hoffman

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Not convinced. Last year his most common centers were Kopitar and Carter. This year he spent a ton of time with Kempe.

for a low price he wouldn’t be a bad add(though again, he was here in Boston as the team did a ton of DD on him and passed) but a spade is also a spade here..if #17 is the 2RW come April the deadline was a bust

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
So was it bad or incorrect?

I don't recall saying Kovy is finished. Doesn't sound like me either.

May have said I want nothing to do with him, or that he's not the same player he used to be.

What's your thoughts on acquiring him?
If 2:55 trade deadline comes and nothing I get him

I like him over Toffoli for 2 months

won’t happen as Bruins won’t deal with Montreal

weaponomega

Feb 9, 2004
Calgary, Alberta
Alright, lets get real then. NYR trying to sign Krieder, Imo its PR, but the price is too high to acquire. So lets get these guys.

In:
Taffoli - 2nd 2020, 2021 4th, Hienen
Vesey - 4th 2020
Goodrow - 2020 3rd (Cal), Fitzgerald

Out:
John Moore to Cal - 3rd and 5th 2020
Hienen

63-37-88
74-46-Taffoli
10-13-Vesey
14-52-Goodrow
83-20-81-26

33-73
25-47
48-79
75-44-86-Vak9

Lets go win the cup...

Significant overpayment for Toffoli; Vesey is garbage. Goodrow would be nice, but is redundant.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I agree, but I wouldn't give all that up, unless Kreider comes with an extension and I wouldn't give that up for Palmeiri. A late second no doubt would be better, but Im still not helping out the Canadiens.

Kreider is the needle bender. He could put Bruins over the top.Shot at a Cup you go for it.Might be years before another shot like this.Just my opinion.

Reactions: TCB

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Toffoli was killing penalties last night like a champ.

Top 6 ES + PP and PK.

neat.
I still like him a lot, ticks a lot of boxes - bigger body, right handed, on pace for 20+ goals and could use a change of scenery after spending his entire career in one spot.

I like him for 3RW or as a consolation prize at 2RW if they dont get a better guy

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida

Good odds Begervin messes up that late 2nd pick too

Reactions: TCB

member 96824

I still like him a lot, ticks a lot of boxes - bigger body, right handed, on pace for 20+ goals and could use a change of scenery after spending his entire career in one spot.

I like him for 3RW or as a consolation prize at 2RW if they dont get a better guy

yeah has to be 3RW.

They could contend with just adding Toffoli, I mean they’re the best team on skates right now without him but I think it’s like last year...two deal deadline.

mentioned it earlier but no one is beating this forward group in a 7 game series
Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
DeBrusk-Krejci-Palmieri
Bjork-Coyle-Toffoli
Nordstrom-Kuraly-Wagner/Kuhlman

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Gonna be a legit mess if the Bruins don't get a true 2nd liner. Look at the top line still killing it. Look at Tuukka kicking ass. Look at Chara still capable of shutting guys down and Krug running a great power play.

This is the time to remember, cause it will not last forever. Please go for it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->