Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I don't see both happening.
A Grizz trade could without question fix a 5 year issue, but If that were to happen, I don't see them being able to sign Krug in the off-season. As long as that fix was with someone who had term, which should be a no-brainer, but ......

Why not?

Heinen is a good cap option, Moore and Backes deal has many options.

With that above price go for it easy, but dammit don't leave it on Saturday.

Baddkarma

El Guapo to most...
Feb 27, 2002
Midland TX
Wood's 10g/10a/-17 and no points in 12 playoff games (2 AHL )makes Vesey and Foligno look like superstars. Wood would almost have to be a throw in at this point.

Last edited:

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
At the very least I like all the names we've been linked to. I usually don't around this time of year.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Adios, Woodstock

giphy.gif

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Good thing about Palmieiri is that the goal scoring numbers went up without Hall. He had 30 in the season before he came, and then after he left this year he has 10 in 23, compared to 12 in 32 with Hall.

Reactions: Strafer

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
At the very least I like all the names we've been linked to. I usually don't around this time of year.

It's quite the opposite for me. The big prices (Kreider, Palmieri) don't do much for me, I find them massively overrated. Last year featured much better players with Stone and Duchene. Some names that have been mentioned are highly unlikely to be moved at all (Meier, Trocheck).

My hope is that Sweeney finds a gem like MoJo right at the deadline. I could live with gambling on Josh Anderson if CBJ was willing to trade him for Heinen+.

Reactions: lxndr and Chestus

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
If they trade for a RW with term, Heinen going the other way makes sense. But i also think it means they pick up another pending free agent RW to replace him. I think ideally they the lineup after trade deadline has someone like Kuhlman in reserve.

Reactions: Strafer

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Apparently Jaskin has received 2 NHL offers. I wouldn’t mind him. Can’t come over until after the KHL season though

Also just checked his teams hockeydb page...maxim afinogenov is still playing hockey lol

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Why not?

Heinen is a good cap option, Moore and Backes deal has many options.

With that above price go for it easy, but dammit don't leave it on Saturday.
$$$ .If they trade Grizz for a winger with term more than likely he's coming with decent contract, that'll leave very little for them to re-up Krug and once he hits the Market, he will have teams offering anywhere between 8-9 mil per.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
We haven't discussed Vincent Trocheck's name a lot, and he makes sense on a lot of fronts.

1) He averages 55 points, 160 hits and 60 takeaways per 82. The point average is better than Kreider and Palmieri. The hits are better than Palmieri and the takeaways are better than both. He also averages 39 ES points, which is two more than Kreider and 6 more than Palms. His career high is a 31 goal, 75 point season in 2018.

2) He is 26 years old and is signed for two more years after this one, at a cap hit of $4.75, which is real good value.

3) He's a right shot who can play wing or center, which means he could ride shotgun for Krejci this year and if they decide to move Krejci this summer, he could help Studnicka with defensive draws and responsibilities. They'd essentially have two centers on the ice.

4) He isn't big, but he's a pretty gritty guy who's not afraid of contact and is terrific at creating turnovers with hits and steals.

Last but not least, Florida fans really aren't happy with him, which is confusing since he's right on his career averages for points. I saw someone say he gives the puck away a lot but again, he's right on his average for giveaways. He's also shooting way under his career average so all in all he could be a sneaky good buy low candidate.
Krejci + Trocheck = f***ing GOLD

Reactions: PlayMakers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad