Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Why we fooling around?The best player on the board is Kreider and he would fit perfect in the top 6.Keep hearing well last year Sweeney did this and look how far Bruins went.News flash.Bruins did not win the Cup regardless how far they went.Sweeney needs to pony up the asking price and hammer this out.Then sit back and watch the run.Go Bruins.

How do you know he's not? Relax and give it time.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
First of all Id be surprised if Florida moves him before Dadonov and Hoffman with those two being on expiring contracts and the fact that if the season ended today the Panthers are in the playoffs and without checking their remaining schedule as far as strength of schedule has to be one of the best in the league.

Secondly, Im not a big fan of plus/minus. Imo its an over-rated stat and so much of it depends on how good of a team your on, and how they play as a team defensively. For example Ryan Graves leads the entire NHL in +/-. When someone told me that,my response was Ryan who?

Thirdly when his name first came up in trade chatter it was based upon the Panthers needing a top 4 defenseman and it would be more along the lines of a hockey trade.
Because Trocheck has been horrible and that is why they are willing to deal him first before the others.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Why we fooling around?The best player on the board is Kreider and he would fit perfect in the top 6.Keep hearing well last year Sweeney did this and look how far Bruins went.News flash.Bruins did not win the Cup regardless how far they went.Sweeney needs to pony up the asking price and hammer this out.Then sit back and watch the run.Go Bruins.
think the hold up is less about Sweeney and more about the Rags seeing if they can extend Kreider and Palmieri for the Devs might be a case of the Devils desperately needing some veteran presence still playing for them on a very young team

I still see a move on a guy like Craig Smith from the Preds more than possible, yes I know, not the sexy guy here but I think could fit nicely, expiring deal which sorta sucks but whatever, had 4-5 twenty goal seasons, won`t crush anyone but doesn`t shy away from play

Reactions: Sevendust

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Some video proof.

BUTganBIUAMB2AL.jpg_large.jpg
Wow that team needs to relocate, Hamilton ON would be good.

Reactions: Strafer and TCB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad