Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
How great would it be to land Forsberg? Our first would definitely have to be in play, as well as some salary juggling. We would be the envy of the league if our top two RW'ers were Pasta and Forsberg.
I proposed this on the main board
1st + DeBrusk + whichever Moore, Miller, Clifton, Zboril that they want (they need a bottom pairing D.)

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
Palmierei for Gryzz+ Frederic

Marcus Foligno and Jonas Brodin for Bos 1st, Vaak, Heinen+ Backes

Marshy-Bergy-Pasta
Debrusk-Krejci-Palmierei
Bjork-Coyle-Foligno
Wagner-Kuraly-Lindholm

Brodin-McAvoy
Krug-Carlo
Chara-Lauzon
Clifton

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
How great would it be to land Forsberg? Our first would definitely have to be in play, as well as some salary juggling. We would be the envy of the league if our top two RW'ers were Pasta and Forsberg.

You never know with Poile. His next step without a doubt would be a trade and all though their not playing that well, they have a ton of talent on that team.

Ryan Johansson is a guy who can play both wing and center and he maybe in the dog house, played just over ten minutes last night. Id give up the bank for him Forsberg and Arvidsson.

Reactions: veganbruin

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
You never know with Poile. His next step without a doubt would be a trade and all though their not playing that well, they have a ton of talent on that team.

Ryan Johansson is a guy who can play both wing and center and he maybe in the dog house, played just over ten minutes last night. Id give up the bank for him as well as Forsberg and Arvidsson.

Forsberg or Arvidsson for sure. johansson has quite the cap hit for his current production level.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Palmierei for Gryzz+ Frederic

Marcus Foligno and Jonas Brodin for Bos 1st, Vaak, Heinen+ Backes

Marshy-Bergy-Pasta
Debrusk-Krejci-Palmierei
Bjork-Coyle-Foligno
Wagner-Kuraly-Lindholm

Brodin-McAvoy
Krug-Carlo
Chara-Lauzon
Clifton
Not giving up the first just to move Backes and then add VAAK on top of that, if Backes does not retire they will just buy him out next year.

Reactions: BAD BOY

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut

I know he's a right shot, but I pretty sure Forsberg is a C/LW?

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
If the Bruins lose Krug to UFA and still have Backes cap number on the books I would fire everyone. Unacceptable. I would trade assets for Krug so to speak to lose Backes.
I would too - but it sounds like that would be the case if they deal for someone with term which means whoever that is would be the choice over Krug (better be a f***ing grand slam if that’s the case).

Reactions: bbfan419

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
If the Bruins lose Krug to UFA and still have Backes cap number on the books I would fire everyone. Unacceptable. I would trade assets for Krug so to speak to lose Backes.

that would be the asset equivalent to the ole penny wise pound foolish comments about JJ.
for really smart guys, they do some incredibly dumb things.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I would too - but it sounds like that would be the case if they deal for someone with term which means whoever that is would be the choice over Krug (better be a ****ing grand slam if that’s the case).

Love Palmieri but not keeping him over Krug, which makes me think it's a much bigger fish with some serious term and 6+ mil in salary? Also 4.6 isn't that hard to fit with some creativity. Remember Krug is already making 5.25, so 7.25 say isn't a stretch.

bruins4thecup65

Jun 27, 2011
I’d like to grab Anthony Duclair

Probably could be had for a 3rd round pick. Also has a good contract and would fit nice with us. Lots of upside. High ceiling.

Reactions: bbfan419
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad