Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
The poster who told me New Jersey can get more for Palmieri which I thought was a fair offer

Vaak
Heinen
2nd rd pk

I don’t doubt him however it won’t be anymore from the bruins.

Reactions: bbfan419

xjoeyc23x

Apr 1, 2015
Bos - 2021 1st, Heinen, Lauzon or Vaak
NJD - Palmieri 1 Million retained

Trade gives NJD 2 firsts in the next two drafts

Bos - Moore
Chicago - 4th, 6th

2020 - 2021 Roster

Marchand - Bergy - Pasta
Bjork (1.25m) - DK46- Palmieri (3.65M)
Debrusk (3.85M) - Studnicka - Coyle
Kuraly - Frederic - Wagner
Blidh

Krug (6.65M) - Carlo
Chara (1.85M) - C-Mac
Gryz (3M) - Vaak/Lauzon
Zboril

Rask
Halak (2.25M)

Cap hit total - 81,180,000

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
The poster who told me New Jersey can get more for Palmieri which I thought was a fair offer

Vaak
Heinen
2nd rd pk

I don’t doubt him however it won’t be anymore from the bruins.
That's more than fair,they'd be dumb not to take it

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
im going against all the insiders...

my gut says... the kassian deal with Edmonton doesnt get signed
my gut says... Edmonton falls out of the race

and with absolutely no reason to make this suggestion/prediction I say we end up renting zack kassian

{in my defense I will remind people that very few bruin deals ever get leaked and usually take us all by total surprise}

but... as a warning... I have NEVER IN MY LIFE ever predicted a trade with every detail

so... my prediction for this trade...

kassian
to boston
and
to edmonton
Jacob zboril
and joakim Nordstrom {Edmonton resigns Nordstrom}

in off-season Edmonton can resign kassian

Reactions: BAD BOY

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005

Bos - Moore
Chicago - 4th, 6th

2020 - 2021 Roster

Marchand - Bergy - Pasta
Blidh

Krug (6.65M) - Carlo
Chara (1.85M) - C-Mac
Gryz (3M) - Vaak/Lauzon
Zboril

Rask
Halak (2.25M)

You buy out Backes?

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
That's more than fair,they'd be dumb not to take it

I agree eric… more than a fair offer... i would want jersey to be retaining some salary

if they did retain a significant amount... then maybe its a deal that makes sense?

I will absolutely loath giving up vaikainenen… but if we intend to keep krug… and if we are promoting lauzon… and if chara is sticking around for another year or two... we are sort of overloaded with other left shot dmen. keeping moore for the expansion draft... grezlyck obviously is in the mix...

id probably rather go with a combination of studnicka/senyshyn/kuhlman/Bjork/lauko and plan on one of these names to fill the missing top 6th spot in the lineup next year. but if we are hell bent on adding a proven scorer for this cup run then this trade proposal should be more than enough to get us paleri on favorable terms

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario

Bos - Moore
Chicago - 4th, 6th

2020 - 2021 Roster

Marchand - Bergy - Pasta
Blidh

Krug (6.65M) - Carlo
Chara (1.85M) - C-Mac
Gryz (3M) - Vaak/Lauzon
Zboril

Rask
Halak (2.25M)

If I'm giving up all those picks and young talent for a 28 yr old in Palmieri I want zacha coming with him or no deal.

xjoeyc23x

Apr 1, 2015
Still a 2M savings on the cap next year, then 5 the next. Rather that than lose pick/prospects to move him.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012

Bos - Moore
Chicago - 4th, 6th

2020 - 2021 Roster

Marchand - Bergy - Pasta
Blidh

Krug (6.65M) - Carlo
Chara (1.85M) - C-Mac
Gryz (3M) - Vaak/Lauzon
Zboril

Rask
Halak (2.25M)

You buy out Backes?

no it cant be buried. Them days are gone.

@xjoeyc23x 's Salary Cap number essentially includes Backes' cap hit. I don't think he meant to say that Backes' cap hit was buried in the old sense. Just that they save $1.075M by him being down there.

I put that roster into CapFriendly (including signings), putting Lauzon in the trade for Palmieri, and then just leaving Clifton in the NHL instead of Zboril, since he has to be re-signed. Cap hit is $80,360,833, so it would easily fit, even considering any overages from Chara's bonuses this year. I think it's low on Krug and Halak's cap hit, but I wouldn't say anything's particularly egregious. I think someone will sign him to a starter deal, so I'm not expecting Halak back, but I assume they'll sign another cheap backup.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
@bcbruin1 basically answered everything in one post. Thank you for this and please stop by here more often.

@neelynugs thanks for reaching out to him.

BCBruin...

Hi to all the diehards. Wanted to thank Neelynugs for reaching out with a nice note. I will post what I know and hear as reliable. For those worried, fear not on your right wing, he is coming. They have two offers on the table. both players would be very nice upgrades. One with term that the Bruins want but the asking price is a little steep for them, but not too far off where it can't be accomplished. The other is a rental, return from what I have heard is in line with the player's skill. They want the first guy, but next years planning is a primary holdup. Krug really really wants to stay here and the feeling is the same from the Bruins, but it just isnt all that close right now. If they take on the first acquisition, they are going for it this year, and are almost resigned to Krug having to walk at the end of the year and neither side wants that.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
If Krug really wants to stay & the Bruins really want him, then these things tend to get worked out. That would mean Gryz could be on the way out or possibly Zboril. Don't think the brass wants to trade Lauzon or UV.
Yes to sending grezlyk out and inserting lauzon in. We can get our winger by packaging him and henein. Krug is such incredible point producer he has to be signed. Were so loaded on D its ridiculous. I was checking axel andersson stats and now he is burning up in moncton. Looks like another keeper.

xjoeyc23x

Apr 1, 2015
@xjoeyc23x 's Salary Cap number essentially includes Backes' cap hit. I don't think he meant to say that Backes' cap hit was buried in the old sense. Just that they save $1.075M by him being down there.

I put that roster into CapFriendly (including signings), putting Lauzon in the trade for Palmieri, and then just leaving Clifton in the NHL instead of Zboril, since he has to be re-signed. Cap hit is $80,360,833, so it would easily fit, even considering any overages from Chara's bonuses this year. I think it's low on Krug and Halak's cap hit, but I wouldn't say anything's particularly egregious. I think someone will sign him to a starter deal, so I'm not expecting Halak back, but I assume they'll sign another cheap backup.

Yeah I had him in the AHL on an Armchair GM team. I think if the Bruin's paid a little more for the retention on Palmieri than they should pull the trigger. Solves this year and next's RW question. The time is now for this team. Bergy producing at his almost best ever, Pasta and Marchy could both be 100 point players. Carlo is playing great and Chara isn't getting any younger. Bolster that 2nd line with a legit 2RW and this teams dangerous. 3 legit scoring threat lines and a 4th filled with role players and PK'ers.

Reactions: Strafer

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Who the H E Double Hockey Sticks is this Evan Gold person being brought up in the last thread? :sarcasm:
Is he a real person? According to this place he’s a real person.

This inter web thing seems less truthy than my toddler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad