Boxing: All boxing discussion

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
Wilder managed to land clean KO blows on Fury, who might be the slickest guy at heavyweight. If he can do that he can probably spark Joshua
An out of shape, overweight Fury coming out of months of drug abuse. If this was 2015 Fury wilder wouldn't have connected once. Juicy Joshua isn't a great boxer by any means but Wilder is just trash.

Bakayoko Ono

Aug 12, 2007
Helsinki
Fury and Wilder laughing their asses off right now I bet.

I seriously doubt that. Wilder and Fury struggle generating media buzz, ticket sales and TV ratings/PPV buys by themselves and most likely saw a potential future AJ fight as their way to a career payday. Joshua's stock took, obviously, a huge hit last night and that's bad for business for all three guys.

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
Joshua was KO d in a sparring bout and therefore fought with a concussion. He may soon be considered the next Cassius Clay or Gerald lMCClellan for the wrong reasons

quickeyg

Nov 16, 2018
United Kingdom
Roll on Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz live from the MGM Grand Las Vegas - USA and available on Espn+ . Tons of boxing on tonight I've already bought that extra EXTRA food and drink and several weeks ago we saw Andy Ruiz Jr upset Anthony Joshua - could we see that happening tonight? The heavyweight saga continues fight fans.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Wasn't much of a fight. Doubt if Schwarz is ever heard from again.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
That story about Dadashev dying from injuries in his boxing match is really sad

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
Anyone watched the PBC card tonight? Two upsets in the undercards. Also 1000+punches landed and 2000+ punches thrown in the heavyweight main event!

Tyson Fury is taking on the swedish Tom Schwarz now...
Tyson Fury, Otto Wallin "have agreed to terms" for September

Sounds like Tyson is fighting another can before the Wilder fights in 2020...

That story about Dadashev dying from injuries in his boxing match is really sad

It is super sad, I think refs and trainers may be more cautious and stop fights earlier for the next few months.

quickeyg

Nov 16, 2018
United Kingdom
Tyson Fury vs Otto Wallin at the weekend live from Las Vegas.
I got my usual extra extra food and drink for Saturday nights BIG fight and it can't come sooner enough. (Enjoy)
TV - ESPN+

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad