Value of: Alex Tuch to Montreal

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
If everyone values Caufield that much;

Caufield for Tuch, one for one? Ok value-wise?

I just think Vegas would like a guy that can step into the line-up for cheap if they trade him.
I’m a Habs fan and I don’t think caufield’s value is anywhere near tuch’s

Last edited:
Reactions: Pia8988

viceroy

Mar 5, 2011
Montreal suburbs
#16 OA+ or Caufield is great offer IMO. Fit is great for Montreal for sure.

Just an FYI since you don't appear to watch Habs games. MTL needs a sniper. Tuch is good but not a sniper. Caufield is a sniper. That is all.

Get some help
Why are you attacking me for my response , just ignore it

Maybe because just like me he's tired of your negativity? I don't even know what team you root for buddy.

If we want Tuch, we pay at least Domi + NHL Defenseman + grade A prospect + 1st for Vegas to even consider.

That's bat shiat insane. Once again it's proven that most HF posters hate MTL and think that anyone that puts on the bleu-blanc-rouge is worthless.

CapSpace

Caufield is lit
Nov 25, 2013
Near Montreal
Just an FYI since you don't appear to watch Habs games. MTL needs a sniper. Tuch is good but not a sniper. Caufield is a sniper. That is all.

Maybe because just like me he's tired of your negativity? I don't even know what team you root for buddy.

That's bat shiat insane. Once again it's proven that most HF posters hate MTL and think that anyone that puts on the bleu-blanc-rouge is worthless.

Yeah but that's not enough for Tuch on HF. We must add Molson's secret beer recipe too (*which is basically piss + tap water + a pinch of salt + a drop of rubbing alcohol).

NekkiChiconey

Mar 17, 2016
Lisbon
Seeing the offers for Tuch in this thread, you'd think were talking about Mark Stone... like it or not, Tuch is a middle-6 RW. Big, fast, great contract if he can produce like he did in the playoffs. But the guy has had one (1) top-6 worthy season in 18-19. And some of you think he's worth Caufield + 16th +++?!

Now let's compare him to Max Domi who has played anywhere from 1C to 4C in the last two years, also had a top-6 worthy season last year and overall has much more consistent stats... but he seems to be worth almost nothing?

Funny how the "played with offensive blackholes" narrative applies to some but not others...

Fyi i don't think Domi has more value than Tuch, but i think it's pretty close if Domi signs a reasonable contract. And it would make a LOT of sense for both teams to swap them

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad