Value of: Alex Tuch to Montreal

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
You might want to recheck your numbers. Reinhart is coming off a 50 pt season and has the 2nd worst plus /minus on his own team.
Phillip Danault is coming off a 47 pt season and has the best plus/minus on his team.
Maybe its time you followed your own advice .
Your quote below.
[ Id say watch hockey look at the variables at play and stop looking at stats.]
Your hate for the Habs and their players is showing.
Yawn, if you're gonna use stats dont cherry pick them. Another embarrssing post. You know people can look it up right?... Plus minus?...

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
I would pass in Montreal. Imagine they are looking for better goal scorer. Tuch had like 9 goals this season.
He is the exact player Bergevin is looking for:

Big, right shot, still young. Signed long term.

Could see him Vegas having to trade him given their salary situation next year, especially knowing the Lehner situation and the fact they'll probably have to retain on any deal involving Fleury.

Something around this year first (#16) + prospects or a cheap roster players? Maybe a cheapish RFA they like? Mete?

What would be faire value?

Techcoockie

Feb 3, 2020
Mtl
Mtl say f*** no.
Have you people seen Strubble entry zone adv stats LOL ? his leading the Ncaa as a freshman, big no.

Ignore HabsWhiteKnight. you coudl offer Caufiel + norlinder + 2020 first for Tuch and he would say LOL NO MTL SUCKS.

Reactions: viceroy

FedorTyutin

Jan 10, 2019
I'm a fan of both teams.
Domi is a super fit in Vegas, no doubt there.
Tuch is a super fit in Montreal, no doubt there. But he is also a super fit in Vegas.
Tuch is signed long term and hits few dollars on cap hit until 2026, I believe. He gives himself 100% every shift. He doesn't leave Vegas unless huge ass overpayment.
Domi is RFA. He is on his way out.
Not happening. If we want Tuch, we pay at least Domi + NHL Defenseman + grade A prospect + 1st for Vegas to even consider.

CapSpace

Caufield is lit
Nov 25, 2013
Near Montreal
I'm a fan of both teams.
Tuch is a super fit in Montreal, no doubt there. But he is also a super fit in Vegas.
Tuch is signed long term and hits few dollars on cap hit until 2026, I believe. He gives himself 100% every shift. He doesn't leave Vegas unless huge ass overpayment.
Not happening. If we want Tuch, we pay at least Domi + NHL Defenseman + grade A prospect + 1st for Vegas to even consider.

Lol nobody will ever, ever offer half this for Tuch. Guy is a 0.5ppg since he is in the league, got injuries and a shit season. Domi is a 0.67ppg who was in the doghouse this year cause Montreal is run by clowns.

Get your head straight mate.

FedorTyutin

Jan 10, 2019
Lol nobody will ever, ever offer half this for Tuch. Guy is a 0.5ppg since he is in the league, got injuries and a shit season. Domi is a 0.67ppg who was in the doghouse this year cause Montreal is run by clowns.

Get your head straight mate.
I didn't say someone would offer this, I say that for Vegas to listen, you'd have to offer this.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Yeah thats way too rich for MTL. I know its not only about points, but Domi scored more points than Tuch 2 seasons ago than Tuch's combined past 2 seasons. (72 vs 69). Domi has better offensive potential and Habs need offense more than anything rn.

FedorTyutin

Jan 10, 2019
You got some of that good left ? I'd like to try some aswell, it seems strong.
That made me laugh. I know it's way too high, but unless MTL offers something like this, Vegas... I mean they won't say Heyy Marc, how would you feel about Tuch for Domi + 1st man??
This guy is way too valuable. And they're not in a position where they want to trade Tuch unless something huge comes the other way.

RC51

Dec 10, 2005
mtl
wow I would love to be in the room when some of these posters go into the bosses office for a job interview. OK YOU WANT ME, I get 51% of all company stock AND half of all profits, a free 5mill house ( not rented, the deed of sale in MY name) cars not car two paid for s class with drivers as long as I work here. By the way get on your knees and open you mouth. NOW where do I sign?

Zahra Starker

Mar 3, 2020
Toronto
3 separate head injuries and spending most of his time playing with an offensive black hole in Eakin.

Max domi is getting hate from everyone when he wasn't even playing his position and play on the 3rd and 4th line with weise and other ahlers yet was still on pace for 50+ points.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Yawn, if you're gonna use stats dont cherry pick them. Another embarrssing post. You know people can look it up right?... Plus minus?...

If anyone was cherry picking stats it was you. You said he just came off a 65 pt season which is BS.
He's actually coming off a 50 pt season.
You know people can look it up right?
Another post where your proven wrong.
Ya someone is cherry picking stats. Guess what it's again not me.
Ya something or someone is embarrassing and it's not me.

Reinhart is coming off a 50 pt season and has the 2nd worst plus /minus on his own team.
Phillip Danault is coming off a 47 pt season and has the best plus/minus on his team.
Go ahead and check the stats.PROVE ME WRONG.

And what about your quote of [ Id say watch hockey look at the variables at play and stop looking at stats ]
Who has the most variables at play between the two. Please enlighten us.;)
We could all use another good laugh.

Last edited:

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Max domi is getting hate from everyone when he wasn't even playing his position and play on the 3rd and 4th line with weise and other ahlers yet was still on pace for 50+ points.

That's cool. Then Montreal should be happy to keep him. Vegas almost certainly has no interest in dealing Tuch.

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
I have a feeling now Vegas is eliminated there will be quite a few salary clearing moves coming, especially if rumors about signing Lehner are true. I'd guess they'd want to updgrade the D as well and have only 6 D signed for next year, with Engelland and Merril UFA. They only have 11 forwards signed as well...

All that with less than 5 millions left on the cap.

The obvious goal is getting rid of Fleury, but it won't be free, not at that salary, and they still need to save some money there (not retain too much, not sign a #2 that is too expensive). I doubt it will be enough, especially if they look for an updrade at D.

The next obvious guy is Tuch and his 4,75 millions as the #5 winger of the team.

We'll see! But I'm pretty sure they will get a few calls on him.

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
I'm a fan of both teams.
You started out fine but then...wait are you tlaking about Tuch or maybe McDavid in a trade? Yea, you must have confused Tuch with McDavid...

FedorTyutin

Jan 10, 2019
You started out fine but then...wait are you tlaking about Tuch or maybe McDavid in a trade? Yea, you must have confused Tuch with McDavid...
Ok, what I mean is that if trade talks were to happen around Domi and Tuch, clearly Vegas is not starting it. And clearly, Vegas will not let Tuch go in a trade that brings Domi as the center piece. I'm not saying that's what Tuch is worth, I'm saying that Vegas has no reason to go forward except if Bergevin moves huge stuff.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
I'm a fan of both teams.
WTF. Who we trading for? McDavid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad