Cloud 9
Injuries.
+ Being lined up with Eakin...

tenor.gif

Reactions: theslatcher

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
its an ok contract. not sure 4.75 for a 17pt in 42 game 3rd line winger is "great"

if tuch bounces back and gets 20g/50+pts like last year its a good deal.

if he is more like a 15g/35+pt guy like this year and 2 years ago then no, its not a great deal.
Are you watching the playoffs? Like at all?

Only on HF is a 3rd liner worth 2 1st rd picks.:laugh:
How about you keep Tuch and the Habs will easily keep Caufield and their 1st
Like do you really think Tuch is a third liner? Honestly when you typed that were you confident?

Reactions: Groo and CupInSIX

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Are you watching the playoffs? Like at all?

Like do you really think Tuch is a third liner? Honestly when you typed that were you confident?
What do you call a winger that has a career average of 43 points per season. and than you say it would take Caufield and a massive massive massive plus to get that 43 pt winger.:laugh:
What a joke.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tanknation

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Id say watch hockey look at the variables at play and stop looking at stats.
Your opinion means nothing. Your past post has proved your a Hab hater and you always post negativity in anything Hab related.

Reactions: viceroy

Destopcorner

Apr 29, 2018
As a MTL fan I absolutely want Tuch considering our size&skill need and the super friendly contract.

Domi probably have more value around the league but i'd swap them without even blinking.

Domi would do great as Vegas 2nd center. Maybe add a pick or something... but it's a match made in heaven imo

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Your opinion means nothing. Your past post has proved your a Hab hater and you always post negativity in anything Hab related.

Lol I dont hate the habs one bit, but these posts are ridiculous. I do dislike when people are wildly innacurate with lazy takes.

As a MTL fan I absolutely want Tuch considering our size&skill need and the super friendly contract.

Domi probably have more value around the league but i'd swap them without even blinking.

Domi would do great as Vegas 2nd center. Maybe add a pick or something... but it's a match made in heaven imo
Domi does not have more value than Alex Tuch.

I could say the same thing in reference to Danault but wait he's another Hab player.
What does Danault have to do with anything? lol. Was never brought up..... I like him I think he is a terrific player.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Lol I dont hate the habs one bit, but these posts are ridiculous. I do dislike when people are wildly innacurate with lazy takes.

Domi does not have more value than Alex Tuch.

What does Danault have to do with anything? lol. Was never brought up..... I like him I think he is a terrific player.
a terrific who has no value in your opinion. Ya sure bud.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
a terrific who has no value in your opinion. Ya sure bud.
No value? No I just dont think he is worth Sam Reinhart who is coming off a 65 point season is two years younger and was a former 2nd overall pick. That doesnt mean he has no value it just means you only follow one team in the league and know nothing about anyone other than Montreal.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
No value? No I just dont think he is worth Sam Reinhart who is coming off a 65 point season is two years younger and was a former 2nd overall pick. That doesnt mean he has no value it just means you only follow one team in the league and know nothing about anyone other than Montreal.
You might want to recheck your numbers. Reinhart is coming off a 50 pt season and has the 2nd worst plus /minus on his own team.
Phillip Danault is coming off a 47 pt season and has the best plus/minus on his team.
Maybe its time you followed your own advice .
Your quote below.
[ Id say watch hockey look at the variables at play and stop looking at stats.]
Your hate for the Habs and their players is showing.

Reactions: Rico Suave

Boondock

Feb 6, 2009
What do you call a winger that has a career average of 43 PPG and than you say it would take Caufield and a massive massive massive plus to get that 43 pt winger.:laugh:
What a joke.
Holy sh*t 43 ppg! I’d trade my entire team for a 3526 point season.

Price4Prez

Nov 20, 2007
Tuch is not a 3rd liner. Tuch is a top 6 winger. Tuch is an excellent top 6 winger. Definitely worth Caufield+. The plus isn't massive, it's a solid roster player.

Put all your hab and gknight homer glasses away and proceed.

Reactions: bert

Shootica

Jan 17, 2013
Utica, NY
Like others have said, saying Tuch is only a 3rd line winger is underselling him as a player. He can certainly play in the top 6. At the same time, it is a fair point to say that Vegas isn't maximizing his potential on the third line and at the end of the day they are paying 4.75 for someone that's only being used in a third line role.

That being said, I have no expectations that they will trade him without the receiving team really making it worth their while. They can solve next year's cap situation by moving Fleury or Stastny, and they really don't have a cap problem after that.

I'd absolutely love for the Sabres to get him, but I realistically don't see it happening.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad