Post-Game Talk: Alex Petrovic is elite: 4-3 Blues

Will you be watching tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
How to fix it???
Idk, start by firing Capuano, Petro and Matheson are both getting worse since he came here. He can't tell that K-vich is better playing than scratched. Bye bye Jack

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
@RainingRats I sure would like an apology, after almost a decade I'm sure not gonna block you or hold animosity. But you sure do have to apologize for the f***ing name calling. You know that shit sets me off.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
I have a great deal of respect for all of you that post here, even those with opposing views to my own. You all care greatly for a sports franchise that is the least successful in its league, which is incredibly admirable. But I can't count myself among y'all anymore. I have been following this nightmare ever since Huizenga was awarded this franchise. I was 10 years old. I played during an intermission of the first Panthers vs. Jets at the since razed Miami Arena. I am a father now to a girl who will celebrate her third birthday in a couple months. I just don't have the desire to keep track of and cheer for a team that gives me no reason to do so. I have enjoyed my conversations with y'all and, to the faithful, I hope the Panthers remain in SoFla and reward you with a Stanley Cup in your lifetime.
Understandable man. You aren’t the only one. There’s an arena full of empty seats that totally agree with you. Hopefully you can find a way to enjoy the NHL again with some other team.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
I think we're all just pissed at this shit show. Showing more emotion than this f***ing team, that's for sure.

Reactions: Boothinator

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Understandable man. You aren’t the only one. There’s an arena full of empty seats that totally agree with you. Hopefully you can find a way to enjoy the NHL again with some other team.
I don't know how to post a tweet here, but it makes me want to stick my wallet right up my own ass.

...it's about to get crowded up there, the tickets are on my phone.

Reactions: Rahooji
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad