Post-Game Talk: Alex Petrovic is elite: 4-3 Blues

Will you be watching tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
This is becoming unbearable to watch. They find ways to lose every game. Yandle decides to get sloppy with a pass on the power play the Blues score and the whole team falls apart for 5 mins. Get back tie it up then get f***ed by the ref but for f***s sake why the hell are Petro and Matheson out there together when they have been atrocious all game?

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Changes need to be made, I feel bad for our skilled players that actually make a difference. Despite their consistant high level play, we don't have the depth to back them up.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
3rd period starts: alright, only gave up one goal, playing a bad team, let’s do this!

End: what a surprise, another 4 goals...

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Changes need to be made, I feel bad for our skilled players that actually make a difference. Despite their consistant high level play, we don't have the depth to back them up.
But they are still producing enough to win. Generally its been the goaltending but tonight it was just a sloppy 3rd.

Kis scratch is inexcusable. Petro made more bad plays tonight then he has all year.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Good teams find a way to win. We continually find ways to lose. Blame it on luck, defence, goaltending, missed calls all you want, none of it matters. Results are what matter.
Yeah, and that's an emotional fan after a loss like this, in this situation, for this team.
They did not play bad in this game. That was not the time for the usual, "oops we missed that call, it's ok, because Panthers". A lot of the time they miss calls and the Panthers are usually not playing well, and would have lost anyway, not this game.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
But they are still producing enough to win. Generally its been the goaltending but tonight it was just a sloppy 3rd.

Kis scratch is inexcusable. Petro made more bad plays tonight then he has all year.
Kis scratched makes no sense unless he’s nursing an injury

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
I have a great deal of respect for all of you that post here, even those with opposing views to my own. You all care greatly for a sports franchise that is the least successful in its league, which is incredibly admirable. But I can't count myself among y'all anymore. I have been following this nightmare ever since Huizenga was awarded this franchise. I was 10 years old. I played during an intermission of the first Panthers vs. Jets at the since razed Miami Arena. I am a father now to a girl who will celebrate her third birthday in a couple months. I just don't have the desire to keep track of and cheer for a team that gives me no reason to do so. I have enjoyed my conversations with y'all and, to the faithful, I hope the Panthers remain in SoFla and reward you with a Stanley Cup in your lifetime.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
I don't claim to be a hockey expert, but what has Capuano brought to this team's D? They seem to kinda suck since he's been here, collapse like a ****ing house of cards every tucking time they have a lead. GTFO cap
And I certainly didn't mean "tucking"

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Yeah, and that's an emotional fan after a loss like this, in this situation, for this team.
They did not play bad in this game. That was not the time for the usual, "oops we missed that call, it's ok, because Panthers". A lot of the time they miss calls and the Panthers are usually not playing well, and would have lost anyway, not this game.
They played well most of the game and again gave up mostly nothing. A pure horse shit luck 3rd goal and a dman obliterated in front for the 4th. Very few mistakes outside the Petro matheson pairing. Hunt should go back down bring up jayce and sit Haley. Something more major might happen.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Gallant was fired after 20 something games because the franchise couldn’t get along with him.

Boughner is a yes man who can’t win with the best roster in franchise history from a talent standpoint.

This is a barometer for how much the franchise really cares about Ws

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
I have a great deal of respect for all of you that post here, even those with opposing views to my own. You all care greatly for a sports franchise that is the least successful in its league, which is incredibly admirable. But I can't count myself among y'all anymore. I have been following this nightmare ever since Huizenga was awarded this franchise. I was 10 years old. I played during an intermission of the first Panthers vs. Jets at the since razed Miami Arena. I am a father now to a girl who will celebrate her third birthday in a couple months. I just don't have the desire to keep track of and cheer for a team that gives me no reason to do so. I have enjoyed my conversations with y'all and, to the faithful, I hope the Panthers remain in SoFla and reward you with a Stanley Cup in your lifetime.
See you Thursday

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Gallant was fired after 20 something games because the franchise couldn’t get along with him.

Boughner is a yes man who can’t win with the best roster in franchise history from a talent standpoint.

This is a barometer for how much the franchise really cares about Ws
This roster was the best before the season started but it’s clearly top heavy with bad goaltending

Gallant is irrelevant

Boughner had 96 points last season. I know emotional fans need to call for someone’s head but getting rid of Boughner doesn’t fix the depth issues at forward, the bad goaltending, and inconsistencies on d. Firing Tallon might be a step in the right direction

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
This roster was the best before the season started but it’s clearly top heavy with bad goaltending
Not tonight dude. Even you can't complain about goaltending tonight.

Funny though, looks like many games you did blame the goalie so never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad