Player Discussion Alex Galchenyuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Let’s see how he does. I think chances are slim that he’s back here next year, but if he does well and wants to stay for a year for cheap, I could see Guerin entertaining it. One of those players who has the skill but never figured out how to use it.

nstarjim

Jul 5, 2018
He has nothing to loose and everything to gain. Wish Zuccarello felt the same.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
I don't care if he is 40 percent on the faceoff and lets in a goal or two a game.

I want to see him at center. With Fiala.

Reactions: fgobuzz

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
Regardless if his game is dumpster fire bad in his own end, his shot is a cannon and his wrister is balls to the wall good.

But, he seems to be worse at skating after his injury and he was getting no ice time.

Zero expectations. I like one timer blasts on the PP though.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Didn't seem noticeable in a good or bad way. We'll see what happens in the next five games before drawing any conclusions.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I haven’t seen a player that invisible since Zuccarello was also that invisible

Yeah it's been 0 nights since Zuccarello was as invisible as Galchenyuk was tonight

Galchenyuk kinda has an excuse though. Would like to see Bruce not pull the plug on him as quickly as he does with Donato.

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Started pretty strong and kind of faded as the game went on, as the whole line did.

I don't think that's going to be an effective line and I don't think it's necessarily the best place for Galchenyuk to succeed if that's what we're hoping for.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
He wasn't great and wasn't awful for his first game. I'll take it for a guy who basically got off the plane and walked into the locker room and was put with 2 guys he's never played with.

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
I don't think that's going to be an effective line and I don't think it's necessarily the best place for Galchenyuk to succeed if that's what we're hoping for.

If he's a cap dump here to leads the Wild to draft gold, it's the perfect role - otherwise, hard to say after a single game, but yeah, not often Kunin has such a quiet game.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Don't shoot the guy after one game, he had a hectic day and was a bit nervous of course.

Also that line played less than normal because special teams had a lot to do.

SomethingGeneric

Sep 25, 2014
Was not great, not bad as most said. His line was pretty invisible for the most part. See what he does next game.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Was not great, not bad as most said. His line was pretty invisible for the most part. See what he does next game.

Well Chucky had 0 playing time with either Kunin or Zucc, and Kunin and Zucc haven't really had much time together. So invisible is probably isn't really a bad thing.

Reactions: SomethingGeneric
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad