Player Discussion Alex Galchenyuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I think that he has been humbled, and possibly has matured since his Montreal days. Just isn't very complete on the ice. Very easy to play against for other teams, though he would flash some nice moves, or almost nice moves, a couple of times a game. I wish him well.

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
I tend to take everything from the Montreal media base with a grain of salt. They always seem quick to kick a player in the back every time one leaves to make their fanbase feel better about losing a player. If you hadn't known better you would think the Habs produce the most locker room cancers in the league. I think there always think their can be a shred of truth to all the rumors, however I think their media fanbase blows them way out of proportion.

Can't wait for Domi to get traded to see what kind of locker room issue he had. Maybe he makes fun of the French language.

Back to Gally, iirc his projected salary on EvolvingHockey is going to be around 3.5 million. Maybe the Yotes take him back to help their abysmal offense. I think the rumor going around is their owner said anyone over 25 is up for sale. I know Alex is 26, but maybe they would be willing to sign him for 3 years or so and let him play on the 2nd line as a winger. He wasn't horrible for the yotes (41 points in 70 games). At a lower cap hit that isn't too shabby.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Florida fan coming in peace: what exactly happened with AG in Minnesota? His stats weren't atrocious with Minnesota in the regular season? Florida's main reporter thinks that we might sign him, given we're losing one (or two) of Dadonov and Hoffman

Also congrats on getting Brodin signed to that deal; your defense looks beautiful :)

fentonsbrainchild

Jul 29, 2019
Florida fan coming in peace: what exactly happened with AG in Minnesota? His stats weren't atrocious with Minnesota in the regular season? Florida's main reporter thinks that we might sign him, given we're losing one (or two) of Dadonov and Hoffman

Also congrats on getting Brodin signed to that deal; your defense looks beautiful :)
He’s probably not an NHL player anymore, he has head scratching turnover after turnover while displaying little to none of the offensive skill he had earlier in his career.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN

When he's good, he's just ok... not great, when he's bad? He's utterly terrible and doesn't belong in the NHL.

Reactions: AJ Thelen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad