Alex Galchenyuk Thread 7.0 - "Turns Rust To Gold?" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Does Strome plays more minutes per game than Gally ? ( because Gally rarely plays over 20 minutes )

That

Aug 25, 2012
Toronto
Assist for Galchenyuk! Great passing play.

Boucher scores it.

Does Strome plays more minutes per game than Gally ? ( because Gally rarely plays over 20 minutes )

Yes, Strome logs a lot of minutes. I'd say he probably plays around 30 minutes a night. Sometimes more.

I've only been able to catch about 7 or 8 Niagara games this year, though. So I'm not sure if it's consistent or not.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
We need a GDT for the Hamilton game!

Galchenyuk is suppose to be +5 tonight no?

That

Aug 25, 2012
Toronto
5-3 at the end of the second. Fantastic period from Galchenyuk. Picked up a goal and an assist. Has 2 goals and 1 assist on the night.

He started off the period great by scoring a goal in a very similar fashion as his first just a minute in. Galchenyuk did pick up a tripping penalty that period, but it wasn't a bad play, just unlucky. I noticed that he finished all his checks this period. He took multiple guys in the boards. After his penalty he had a great chance right out of the box, he made a pass, but fanned on his shot when the puck came back to him. The assist that he picked up his assist was awesome. He tried to break through 2 defenders, and came very close. He then tipped a shot in front of the net that and almost scored when the puck was kept in play. He then started up a nice passing play in which Boucher scored an easy goal.

Also, Spencer Watson and Sam Bennett are awesome.

hogtownhabsfan*

Gally is straight dominating, every shift he does something special if givent he chance.

Sting look pretty good these days, we all know about the top
Line, but the young Russians are really looking good too, and the D is benefitting from an excellent goalie. It's a good combo, and I really don't see them being sellers by any means. In fact they could be buyers.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
and I really don't see them being sellers by any means.

Ya, that ship has sailed. They could run away with their division at this point. You don't sell when you can get the #2 seed, regardless of how bleak next season looks.

I'd like to see them add something, even if it's just a good stay-at-home D or a solid 3rd liner. They clearly have tons of firepower, just need to prevent goals better.

Myron Gaines*

Gally is amazingly skilled and goes HAM more often than not. I'm excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad