Alex Galchenyuk Part IV - Will he ever be Chucktastic/Michael Busto Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
No matter where he plays in the lineup, if he can't beat players one and one and doesn't improve his foot speed all arguments in this thread really won't matter. He looks slow and possibly out of shape which IMO is a way bigger issue then him not playing C. He always appears to be a step behind.

Nothing in his game today screams first line C - he is not very physical and has slow feet. Look at Tampa's centres, all of them can fly. But I understand the need to blame someone else when your guy struggles. Very hockey dad-ish of the group here.

The good news is he is very young and Montreal has a recent history of developing talent. He is still a WIP and I sure hope they have a plan for him this summer and that next year he finds his wheels.

Odelein24

Sep 17, 2009
Montreal
No matter where he plays in the lineup, if he can't beat players one and one and doesn't improve his foot speed all arguments in this thread really won't matter. He looks slow and possibly out of shape which IMO is a way bigger issue then him not playing C. He always appears to be a step behind.

Nothing in his game today screams first line C - he is not very physical and has slow feet. Look at Tampa's centres, all of them can fly. But I understand the need to blame someone else when your guy struggles. Very hockey dad-ish of the group here.

The good news is he is very young and Montreal has a recent history of developing talent. He is still a WIP and I sure hope they have a plan for him this summer and that next year he finds his wheels.

The only thing "hockey dad-ish" about this situation is the way MT treats DD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad