Confirmed with Link: Alex DeBrincat extension - 3 years, $6.4m AAV

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
i didn't like it
... I’m sorry but what? Exactly what diddnt you like about signing someone who in his first two seasons played every single game and scored 35g/82gp for 6.4AAV? Less than 25 players scored 35 goals last year and even less scored 35 the year before. He spent the first two years of his ELC scoring goals at an elite rate and finished tied with Kucherov and McDavid for 6th in the entire league in goals last season. I honestly don’t know how anyone could have possibly expected that deal to get much better.

Probably shouldn’t even respond to a username of “Fire Stan Bowman” on this but what the hell lol.

Fire Stan Bowman

May 28, 2019
... I’m sorry but what? Exactly what diddnt you like about signing someone who in his first two seasons played every single game and scored 35g/82gp for 6.4AAV? Less than 25 players scored 35 goals last year and even less scored 35 the year before. He spent the first two years of his ELC scoring goals at an elite rate and finished tied with Kucherov and McDavid for 6th in the entire league in goals last season. I honestly don’t know how anyone could have possibly expected that deal to get much better.

Probably shouldn’t even respond to a username of “Fire Stan Bowman” on this but what the hell lol.
well i look at matt tkachuk making 7 mill a year and i say nah debrincat aint worth that, just my opinion tho. im not at every game and i never played hockey so what do i know.. but no matter what sport i'm not paying alot to a one dimensional player

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad