Blue Jays GDT: *ALCS GM 3* vs CLE | Mon, Oct 17 | 8pm ET/5pm PT | Bauer vs Stroman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Offence should be ashamed of themselves. Pathetic display.

Feel really bad for the pitchers. Only allow 8 runs in 3 games, yet down 3-0.

Ropesman

May 1, 2016
Charlottetown
Indians are just a better team. Better at every position except 3B and RF

I wouldn't agree with that at all, we are just to streaky of a team and when we get off we get wayyyyyy off. When we are hitting we destroy teams and when we are off we can barely get a run, no happy medium.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
It's over. They aren't winning 4 in a row. Too much randomness in baseball for really any team to come back down 3-0.

Too much randomness for any team to go 6-0, especially in the postseason. ;)

But it's unlikely at this point.

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
I mean, if we lost with everyone playing well, I'd just say kudos to the Indians.

But it's so frustrating watching our team **** the bed.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I'll be cheering for Cleveland. I hope they win the World Series going undefeated. Wouldn't hurt to lose to a team like that.

Tonka

OFFSIDE
Apr 8, 2007
why? Cleveland is really nice Lindor with the smiling, those guys with the beards, there's really nobody there to hate is there?

chicago is hateable just because they are america's sweetheart, and the blackhawks get treated like royalty by the NHL while the Leafs are treated like some second rate nobody

Yeah, I really like Lindor, can't really hate on this Indians team but because they humiliated our batters, I just want to see them lose. That and I think the Cubs are finally due, would be nice to see a World Series in that city, they do deserve it.

10coach*

Feb 21, 2014
I wouldn't agree with that at all, we are just to streaky of a team and when we get off we get wayyyyyy off. When we are hitting we destroy teams and when we are off we can barely get a run, no happy medium.

I mean how can you disagree with that assessment? I guess EE and the Napoli/Santana combo platter our close. They have missed Michael Brantley the whole year. Kipnis/Lindor blows Travis/Tulo out of the water.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Little league team? What are you talking about? It was a BP game and they have an amazing Pen.

Did u forget the rest of this season? This team can't do **** against good pitching and have been ****ing PATHETIC this series. Absolute horse **** hitting going for the ****ing fenses and missing by a country mile while looking like turds doing so.

Willy Styles

Nov 5, 2014
York Region
Cleveland is a team made for the playoffs, amazing combination of speed, hitting and amazing defense. Hats off to them.

Imagine if they hand Salazar and Carrasco. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino