Blue Jays GDT: *ALCS GM 3* vs CLE | Mon, Oct 17 | 8pm ET/5pm PT | Bauer vs Stroman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Ya we're a playoff team in a crazy good division and made the ALCS so at least we had a good season. People act like our team is crap.

Back to back years of chocking in the ALCS.

Pardon me if I'm not entertained when my team ***** the bed when the going gets tough. Regular season means **** if u can't play well in the playoffs. If they played well and lost I wouldn't care but it's been an embarrassing performance so far.

AllDay28

Oct 15, 2015

Pardon me if I'm not entertained when my team ***** the bed when the going gets tough. Regular season means **** if u can't play well in the playoffs. If they played well and lost I wouldn't care but it's been an embarrassing performance so far.

then stop watching lol.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton

Last year was a choke? Lol. Did you watch?

They made the ALCS so they did play well..

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
Quick Poll: Is losing to the eventual world champion considered a choke job?

We'll be right back with the answer after this break!

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel

How was last year a choke job?

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario

Now imagine if you were rooting for the Rangers or Tigers

Ropesman

May 1, 2016
Charlottetown
How was last year a choke job?

I wouldn't say it was that's for sure, KC was a very good team and eventual Champs. We took em to 6 with the tying run 90ft away, far from a choke job. This year....totally different story. Indians are good sure, but lot of the blame has to be laid on the offense's doorstep IMO

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Quick Poll: Is losing to the eventual world champion considered a choke job?

We'll be right back with the answer after this break!

To say the Jays choked too. :laugh: They actually showed heart last year. KC was just destined to win - you could see it. Just like how the Cubs/Indians look destined to win - you can just see it in them.

Willy Styles

Nov 5, 2014
York Region
this was one of the most frustrating series to watch, because we've been on hit away from breaking the game open on multiple ocassions in each game and we just couldnt capitalize.

Well at least the leafs are good, lol, that makes everything else less painful

AllDay28

Oct 15, 2015
Great response. They will surely win if I stop watching. I guess some of you are happy with your teams not winning.

Life must be fun and successful for you with that attitude.

how is the wild card team, losing to the #1 team in the AL, choking? lol. Either stop watching, or get better informed on the sport because finishing top 2 when we were 4th best in AL is a good feeling.

Plus LA/Chi will dominate Toronto in the WOrld Series if we got there. If people think Francona is an elite manager, Maddon is best in the world.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
this was one of the most frustrating series to watch, because we've been on hit away from breaking the game open on multiple ocassions in each game and we just couldnt capitalize.

Well at least the leafs are good, lol, that makes everything else less painful

Really is extremely frustrating. Always been in the game. I mean it's not like we've been blown out these past 3 games, yet we never could capitalize on our chances. This could easily be a 2-1 series with just a bit of luck.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
As long as they aren't choking then that's fine

If you play to your potential and lose then nothing can be said. Last year pitching under performed, this year hitting is absolutely ******** the bed. Teams that win elevate their performance in the playoffs, not the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->