Blue Jays GDT: *ALCS GM 3* vs CLE | Mon, Oct 17 | 8pm ET/5pm PT | Bauer vs Stroman

Status
Not open for further replies.

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
The Jays are under full control of the Cleveland Indians.

Full and utter control. Don't know how else to describe what has happened here.

Space Coyote

Oct 29, 2010
Game 4?

k9i1z5.jpg

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
If you play to your potential and lose then nothing can be said. Last year pitching under performed, this year hitting is absolutely ******** the bed. Teams that win elevate their performance in the playoffs, not the other way around.

Cleveland hitting has been trash too? Both teams have been exploiting holes in the lineups, Cleveland has just done it better.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I would've started Sanchez tonight, Stroman was good but gave up some killer home runs.

Encarnacion, Bautista have gone MIA.
Martin was pure trash, Tulo has gone missing. Only person to show up was Donaldson in that murders row.

Bautista is good as gone, I'd keep Encarnacion but **** it, we blew it again 2 years in a row.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Thanks for the answer. You obviously didn't watch last year. Down 0-2 in a best of 5 to win 3 straight then almost won game 6 which would force game 7 in the ALCS

No you're right. Giving up 38 runs in 6 games in the ALCS was great pitching from the Jays last year. I must have missed it.

Can't pitch one year, can't hit the other. Feel free to spew more crap. Aside from my eyes, stats are there to back up what I'm saying.

Good luck winning the ALCS giving up more than 6 runs a game one year, and then scoring less than a run a game the next year.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Cleveland hitting has been trash too? Both teams have been exploiting holes in the lineups, Cleveland has just done it better.

Don't you think that's more of a reason to be upset? After the **** pitching last year in the ALCS, they finally get 3 straight quality starts, give up only 8 runs in 3 games, and still can't buy a win? On top Cleveland is missing their 2-3-4 pitchers. Honestly, can anyone justify the gap between the teams being this big?

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Don't you think that's more of a reason to be upset? After the **** pitching last year in the ALCS, they finally get 3 straight quality starts, give up only 8 runs in 3 games, and still can't buy a win? On top Cleveland is missing their 2-3-4 pitchers. Honestly, can anyone justify the gap between the teams being this big?

Cleveland is getting the timely hitting, we cannot buy a hit for the life of me.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Missed Bauer being taken out early, had no idea Gibbons was the reason for that. Damn. Could've maybe cashed a run or two off him.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Say what you want about Revere, but that guy cared. A whole lot. I'd take some of that right now.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I think Zaun was exaggerating that point. I'm his finer dripping blood would have been noticed by someone else as well.

Well certainly Gibbons wasn't the only one who noticed or knew. With a finger like that he was bound to throw a muffin..or so you hope.

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
Yes, because Revere and Kawasaki have comparable talent. Give me a break.

Your comment was based on their level of "caring". As far as skill, Kawasaki is a waste of a roster spot. Whereas Revere is likely a below average starter or a good bench piece. Besides, the current team does care, I can guarantee that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad