GDT: Albany Devils Games (PART II)

IT0

Jul 21, 2011
.fi
albany - springfield 4-1
goals from, tedenby (1+1), gionta, sestito, butler (en)

FirmestPiano

May 22, 2011
Well according to:

Todd Cordell ‏@ToddCordell
Jacob Josefson injury is not serious. Stayed in the game vs. Springfield tonight. Was plus-1 and had three shots. #NJDevils #AHL

Don't know how trust worthy this statement is but nevertheless lets hope for good news.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think he will. If anything hopefully we take one smart page out of Minnesota's book!:laugh: Even if he's alright to play keep him out of Albany's game tomorrow.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Well according to:

Todd Cordell ‏@ToddCordell
Jacob Josefson injury is not serious. Stayed in the game vs. Springfield tonight. Was plus-1 and had three shots. #NJDevils #AHL

Don't know how trust worthy this statement is but nevertheless lets hope for good news.

How bad can it be if he played through it?

Feed Me A Stray Cat

Mar 27, 2005
Boston, MA
Nice little dangle by Mcpherson in the beginning.

That Larsson goal was a beauty.

Is Tedenby ever going to have teeth again?

And man the Senators looked bad on Zalewski's empty netter.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Loved following Albany during the lockout. Probably won't stop now.

It was fun, but not NHL Devils fun for me. They might not even win a game anymore after the NHL guys leave!:laugh:

That looked like a horrible goal that Kinkaid gave up. The second Sens goal yesterday, but I could be wrong with how bad the quality is on those highlights. He also made some pretty big saves too though.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
I'd be having a punishment skate for my teaming giving up that empty net goal to Zalewski

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Does anyone know if the NHL guys have been pulled from Albany yet, and more importantly, whose going to be in NHL camp?

Are they going to just bring Tedenby/Butler, or are they going to bring up a longshot guy like Parse, Pesonen, or even Whitney?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Does anyone know if the NHL guys have been pulled from Albany yet, and more importantly, whose going to be in NHL camp?

Are they going to just bring Tedenby/Butler, or are they going to bring up a longshot guy like Parse, Pesonen, or even Whitney?

They could bring the long shot guys like Pesonen, and Whitney. No way they bring Parse though. He's been a healthy scratch for much of the season. Unless of course like I said my dream I had of him making the team, but not Butler comes true, and they've really been saving him for the NHL season!:laugh:

I really think we see Sestito on the team again before Parse, but I'm just talking as a call up. Not making the team out of camp. Though with a couple spots opening up he might get some more games in Albany, and improve.

MikeF

Feb 27, 2002
Troy NY
Visit site
They could bring the long shot guys like Pesonen, and Whitney. No way they bring Parse though. He's been a healthy scratch for much of the season. Unless of course like I said my dream I had of him making the team, but not Butler comes true, and they've really been saving him for the NHL season!:laugh:

I really think we see Sestito on the team again before Parse, but I'm just talking as a call up. Not making the team out of camp. Though with a couple spots opening up he might get some more games in Albany, and improve.

Parse is hurt again. It seems he has been hurt most of the season. He has not been a healthy scratch all this time.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Parse is hurt again. It seems he has been hurt most of the season. He has not been a healthy scratch all this time.

I think he may have been a healthy scratch earlier though for a while.

Regardless he's a waste of a roster spot right now unless Janssen goes to Albany since he's on a two way. He's a better option than Janssen. Other than that I don't want him. He's not a better option than Butler, Tedenby, or maybe even Whitney.

hlaverty06

Feb 11, 2012
NJ all day
I saw a few albany gasmes live this year, WHEN Pesonen is not being lazy (which i've heard a lot of but have not seen) He's actually a really great passer. Maybe he gets a shot a #3LW along with Teddy

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That's why I say to hell with all the extra defensemen. We can dump Tallinder, and replace his spot with Gelinas even if it's not until next season. It would be much cheaper, and give us more than enough cap flexibility.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $20.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00