GDT: Albany Devils Games (PART II)

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Was at the game today and I also went to the Trenton game Friday.

Some random notes:

-I didn't realize how big Urbom/Gelinas were, I was suprised.
-Zajac's line was the best line in both the Trenton game and today. He had a goal and an assist today.
-Leach is ****ing awful
-No chemistry with lines but it's expected when 8 regularly playing forwards are called up
-McKelvie, D. and K. Zajac combined for a sexy goal
-Kelly (Defenseman) looked off today, but he was gritty.
-Leach is ****ing atrocious
-They came back from 1-0, 2-0, and then 4-2, only for Anderson to take a goalie interference penalty and them win the game on that.
-Kinkaid played well, hard to fault him on any of the goals.
-Finally, Leach is ****ing dreadful.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
How did Leach look today?

I defended him in the past, but he brings absolutely nothing to the game. Nothing. He's useless in the AHL, I'd rather see that spot filled by another youngster who at least has some kind of upside, or at the very least, a very proficient top-AHL defenseman.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I still have how awful Jay Leach was in the NHL embedded in my brain. How we had a winning record with him getting ANY ice time I don't have a clue. It was also the year Marty missed most of the season, so a lot of unbelievable things happened that season. That's the only explanation.

I think he was related to Sutter also, because Brent would NEVER call this guy out in post games like he did other guys. It was always somebody else's fault like any of the other 5 guys on the ice. :shakehead

Hey Albany scored 4 goals with a depleted lineup though!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad