Player Discussion Alain Vigneault Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
AV is an anchor and he needs to go.

He'll never get a better demonstration of the dangers of turtling than he got on against LA, and he's still doing it.

Have a lead? Keep playing to score and win. This isn't hard.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
OCD's his way into the same ******** stupidity every year.

Get's outcoached every other playoff game.

You know other coaches in the league laugh. They know exactly what this guy does.

Formulaic.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I'm just looking forward to listening to the same bull **** routine that AV's children give after every win or loss tomorrow morning. Can't wait to hear about how all 29 coaches would throw Staal and Holden out there every other ****ing shift.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I'm in a blind rage right now. I can't remember when I was this pissed off about a loss. If AV doesn't get fired off this series, we're dead in the water because our coach and GM are both imbeciles.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I'm trying so hard not to be a **** about this but I really feel like Habs in 5 is the absolute best thing that can happen so this piece of **** is fired.

I can't watch this another season of him.

rdhstlr23

Feb 21, 2013
AV isn't going anywhere.

It sucks, but he will be here next year.

I'm still in shock. I can't believe Skjei and Smith didn't play the last 2:26. I can't believe he kept running Holden out there in crunch time.

Just shocked. Feel horrible for Hank.

If Holden isn't benched next game, then a Fire AV chant should be started at MSG.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
I'm going on Sunday and will be chanting Fire AV until either I lose my voice or they kick me out. Anyone want in?

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I'm just looking forward to listening to the same bull **** routine that AV's children give after every win or loss tomorrow morning. Can't wait to hear about how all 29 coaches would throw Staal and Holden out there every other ****ing shift.

Anybody who actually thinks that is seeing what they wanna see.

Literally zero other coaches put their worst pair on the ice in that situation.

Like I said, I think Weber is overrated, but he barely left the ice in the 3rd period and overtime.

Subban and Josi barely left the ice for Nashville last night. Ditto for Keith on Chicago. Ditto for Pietrangelo on St. Louis, and Doughty, and Jones/Werenski, and Letang, and Chara, and everybody ****ing else's number 1.

That's how twenty ****ing nine teams do it, but we have to do AV things.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ

This is a decent mentality to have. Just put this game behind you. Think about Game 3 and only Game 3.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
No problems with Staal out there that late. No problems with Staal-Holden most of the game.

Big problems with Holden out there final minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad