Aimee Deziel... another one bites the dust

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Positive outlook:

Melnyk doesn't want to hire anyone because a sale is imminent and he doesn't want to spend any more money than he has to.
‘Tis but a dream, one that I hope beyond hope that comes to fruition.

NorthCoast

May 1, 2017
What's sad is that this should be such a prominent position that under better ownership a top tier CMO in Ottawa would probably take a discount to get the job. ie: you could probably hire a decent CMO for 150k but the same person under current leadership probably asks 200k-300k. Sens probably offered 100k.

And this is why we can't have nice things.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Melnyk is still being sued by a former CMO. No one wants to work for him.
If you work your way up to being a CMO you dont want to be yelled at by your boss to get on the phone and sell more products.

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
What's sad is that this should be such a prominent position that under better ownership a top tier CMO in Ottawa would probably take a discount to get the job. ie: you could probably hire a decent CMO for 150k but the same person under current leadership probably asks 200k-300k. Sens probably offered 100k.

And this is why we can't have nice things.

$150,000 isn’t even that great of a salary for a CMO... I’ll bet you most get paid at least $200k-$300k on most NHL team.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Melnyk is still being sued by a former CMO. No one wants to work for him.
If you work your way up to being a CMO you dont want to be yelled at by your boss to get on the phone and sell more products.

Small change compared to the Ruddy lawsuit, take it for what it's worth...I have recently been advised that whats left of the internal office team is currently working with the teams lawyers prepping for the big lawsuit.

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
Shopify is now valued higher than BCE (Bell)...perfect time for them to make an offer to Melnyk he can't refuse.

If only.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad