Post-Game Talk: Aho-Led Canes Flush Habs 2-0

FlatIron

Sep 27, 2017
Montreal
I'll quote myself from earlier today from Page 1 in the GDT.

"I predict a lot of consistency tonight from the Habs, in other words they will score one goal or less for the 19th time this season. They are at 2 goals or less (by rough count) 28 times for the season."

Lol, oh man that's some good tanking boys.

Pickles

Apr 25, 2017
In the jar'o
I'll quote myself from earlier today from Page 1 in the GDT.

"I predict a lot of consistency tonight from the Habs, in other words they will score one goal or less for the 19th time this season. They are at 2 goals or less (by rough count) 28 times for the season."

Lol, oh man that's some good tanking boys.
You nailed it.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
Wow. So many callers wanting to see Pierre McGuire as the GM.

Who let the crazies out of the asylum.

I'd rather have the Goat back than turtle man

masterdisguise10.png

Rozz

Jun 23, 2012
Niagara Falls, Ont.
I missed the game due to work... but I'm glad to see our tank is not in danger tonight! Just a few more game to go to determine just how good of a tank night it has been... and just like that Edmonton ties it up .. over time!!!

HabsFan76

Nov 3, 2011
Canada
I will organize a party with unlimited beer and everybody from hf Habs can come. It will be one of the best days of my life.

I hear you. Getting Dahlin would be huge for us. I'm still waiting for the day Bergevin and his cronies get the axe. Sad as that may sound, that will be my personal favorite moment as a Canadiens fan. Watching my team slowly fall apart due to incompetence and mismanagement due to Bergevin and his crew is a damn shame..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad