Post-Game Talk: Aho-Led Canes Flush Habs 2-0

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
If Bergevin is still here by the draft it will curtains for me until he is fired.

He blamed Price's injury 2 years ago, this year he will say it's hard when your #1 D gets injured on opening night.
Molson will agree and extend his current horrible deal to 2030

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
I feel like this is the beginning of a massive losing streak, we could be well behind Ottawa by month's end.

Bergevin will find a way to give us a few extra wins. We won't catch Ottawa.

sPg5lBi.jpg

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
He will be unless Molson sells.
That seems to be the reality but I guess there is still hope that by seasons end that he gets canned, I am very sceptical that he will be but it is my only hope for the team. I don't care if we go 10-72 under the new guy as long as there is some kind of actual logical plan moving forward.

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
He blamed Price's injury 2 years ago, this year he will say it's hard when your #1 D gets injured on opening night.
Molson will agree and extend his current horrible deal to 2030
And this might very well be the case but for me I just can't watch it any more. I am still a fan of hockey and I will try and focus on good entertaining hockey with no real emotional attachment to it all. It is supposed to be entertainment after all and there is none of it to be had watching this train wreck.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Who's this Peter Guy on 690?

"What do Namestikov, Kopitar and Giroux have in common? They're all forwards!"

what :laugh:

Pickles

Apr 25, 2017
In the jar'o
Wow. So many callers wanting to see Pierre McGuire as the GM.

Who let the crazies out of the asylum.
TSN 690 has been pushing that since before bargain bin was hired. Some people just like to parrot what they hear on the radio. The guy hasn't held an NHL job since the Whalers were an NHL team with zero experience as a GM. He'd be a disaster.

Reactions: NobleSix

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad