AHL Stockton announces STH pricing for inagural season

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Stockton names:

The Stockton AHL franchise, owned by the Calgary Flames, announce the five names that have made the final cut from the “Name the AHL Team” contest. The American Hockey League franchise will be known as the Stockton Blaze, Stockton Fire, Stockton Heat, Stockton Inferno or the Stockton Scorch.

Via PR email

Goldenshark

Sep 16, 2007
Vacaville
I submitted Stockton Commodores, guess I lose the contest for free tickets.

Scorch does kind of sound cool out of those choices.

Theoriginalalex

@3in3hockey
May 5, 2014
Staunton, VA
Andrews is clueless, he has no use of his own arms and legs....what a puppet.

If the AHL does, this, not only am I not renewing my season tickets, I won't be attending another game. There's no point in wasting my dollars on a league that's no longer a legitimate, fair competition.

All this makes me wish I lived in an ECHL or juniors market, because I'd much rather support their products.

Hoodaha

Aug 8, 2014
Bakersfield Condors just announced their pricing for season tickets:

Glass: $1,100
Club: $1,000
Rinkside: $825
Executive $675
Mezzanine: $550
Terrace: $400
Terrace (Youth/Senior): $330

B-yfVx9UcAAjYl4.jpg

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Bakersfield Condors just announced their pricing for season tickets:

Glass: $1,100
Club: $1,000
Rinkside: $825
Executive $675
Mezzanine: $550
Terrace: $400
Terrace (Youth/Senior): $330

B-yfVx9UcAAjYl4.jpg

Is that standard? I would think not. That's expensive for one season ticket. Not sure I could justify a grand for minor league hockey.

Hoodaha

Aug 8, 2014
Is that standard? I would think not. That's expensive for one season ticket. Not sure I could justify a grand for minor league hockey.

On the West Coast, it's pretty standard. With a 68 game season, that's 29 bucks a ticket. The same seats at a Kings game are maybe 4 times that, so it's not exactly a ripoff. I don't think the season ticket prices have changed from the ECHL, but I do believe it'll be two less home games than there were in the ECHL.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
the most expensive tickets in Stockton and Bakersfield are half the price of the most expensive in San Diego

Hoodaha

Aug 8, 2014
the most expensive tickets in Stockton and Bakersfield are half the price of the most expensive in San Diego

Yep, those San Diego glass seats are crazy. $2,210 for season tickets there! That's an outlier though, since the other tickets are $340-1,360.

Yog S'loth

Sep 7, 2005
Southern California
In the price of the Bako tickets, like Rink side which are mine there is an additional $75.00 per ticket to lock in a 3 year contract to freeze the price.

In Ontario, I was offered the same concept... but at $183.63 per ticket.

I ended up choking on the price increase and renewing... but I declined that offer above.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad