Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket @ Hartford Wolf Pack - Laval lose 2-1 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Tightly contested first period. But Laval did start the game much better than they did in Belleville on Wednesday. Lindgren was saved by the post a few times, but he came up big on a few of Hartford's more dangerous chances.

Reactions: Runner77 and Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Tightly contested first period. But Laval did start the game much better than they did in Belleville on Wednesday. Lindgren was saved by the post a few times, but he came up big on a few of Hartford's more dangerous chances.
Keep me posted Adam, I am in El Paso hanging out with my granddaughter

Reactions: habsfan891

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
he keeps being listed as healthy during the rival play by play each game. I hope they send him to the ECHL soon if he's not going to dress.

I agree. Although I'm guessing it may end up like Moravcik last year, he would prefer to terminate the contract and head back to Europe.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Man, Barber was on his way on a breakaway, he lost his balance along the way and it was a wasted opportunity. Easy save for the Wolf Pack goalie.

And honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if at some point, even if still in Laval, if he continues to be scratched, he may ask to be let go.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Imo, the team who'll score the first goal gonna be the huge favorite to grab the W.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Ouellet with an absolutely dumb play:

The Wolf Pack defender went to shoot at the Rocket blue line, his stick breaks. Three Laval players counter. It's a 3-on-2, with one of the Hartford defensemen without a stick. The Laval player (don't recall who), passes it to Ouellet, who instead of continuing the odd man rush, wrists it to the net as soon as he crosses the blue line, and the Wolf Pack goalie easily gloves it.

Reactions: Archijerej

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
GOAL! Poehling on the PP! Goal initially credited to Varone, but it seems Poehling deflected it in. So it would be an assist for Varone.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Okay, the goal announcement said that it's Varone who scored, assisted by Belzile and Evans. If so, it's Varone's first goal of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad