Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
IMG_20191025_130530.jpg

News & Notes

- Charlie Lindgren gets the start.

- Noah Juulsen WILL play tonight. Maxim Lamarche sits out.

- Michael Pezzetta plays tonight. Dale Weise sits out.

- Michael McCarron will serve Game 2 of 2 of his suspension.

EHwWma8X0AA55Sp.jpg

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Cant believe there si no other way to be able to watch it except with ahltv

Between what the guys in here contribute in-game plus Twitter replays, those of us who are not AHL TV subscribers get by pretty good. Could always complement with radio play-by-play.

Reactions: habsfan891

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Most of the time, I'm a r@dio user. It never gets old. I'm more proactive with this type of usage.
When I was out West, radio was the only way to follow the Habs, except for Saturday when games were still on RC Vancouver. Before RDS or TSN, radio for weekday games was a gimme.

Reactions: Runner77

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I like those lines, they are going to need to step up tonight as it's going to be a tough game.

On the wolfpack feed they had an interview with Bouchard, he spoke very highly of Primeau and said he that last year was really tough on Lindgren due to the injury and now he's healthy and working hard or something to that effect.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
The start of that PP looked good. They circulated the puck well and got some shots. But after that first wave, they haven't entered Hartford's zone.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
This arena is one of the rare ones where the hard cam is facing the penalty box and not the player benches.

This is also the same arena the Hartford Whalers played in all those years before relocating.

Reactions: Huety Louis

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
some really poor decisions and execution when trying to move the puck mostly on defense. Ouellet can do some dumb stuff out there at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad