Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket 3 - 2 Providence Bruins: Poehling Settles the Score with the Game Winner

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Laval scored on the PP. But the ref waved it off. I believe because he whistled the play before the puck went in. The puck was under Legace at some point, so he whistled it down.

Reactions: Tyson

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Damn! Hate to see that. Providence player down and blood on the ice. Fell face first. I missed the play, but I think it was an accidental contact with McCarron.

You are correct Adam, it's apparently accidental. One source indicates that McCarron went up to Gaunce as he was taken off the ice:

Reactions: Adam Michaels

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Deflection is our watchword this night. A small detail that makes the difference. We infiltrate very well into their net. So please continue with what we've started.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Leskinen has been real good, but he's been in the box in each game, I believe. He's called for delay of game. Laval on the PK.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Great rush by Evans while shorthanded. Sends a saucer pass to Barber, who was rushing towards the net, but a Providence player was on him the whole way.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Laval having a good second period. Let's hope they score another goal or two because even if they're the better team on the ice, Providence only needs one goal to tie the game and possibly change the momentum. We saw it last game when they scored their first goal after being down 4-0. They started playing a lot better and control more parts of the game.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Great pressure by Poehling behind the Bruins net, who sets Hudon up in front of the net, by Legace made the save. Even though they lit him up last game, Legace is playing better tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad