Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket 3 - 2 Providence Bruins: Poehling Settles the Score with the Game Winner

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Damn! Hate to see that. Providence player down and blood on the ice. Fell face first. I missed the play, but I think it was an accidental contact with McCarron.

Reactions: Tyson

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I believe McCarron will get an assist as well on that since he passed it to Larmarche but it's only showing Lamarche on theahl.

Getting a goal from the 4th line is a great way to start as one of these games the vets are going to start producing more consistently or so they should.

Good on Alain, when you are a healthy scratch the best way to not be one again is by scoring.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
you pay to watch it on AHL.com?

Yes. You can subscribe for free. But you have to pay to watch the game. You can watch individual games. There are also packages (one of which you can pay to watch only one team (home and away). Very affordable and good quality stream. HD.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Yes. You can subscribe for free. But you have to pay to watch the game. You can watch individual games. There are also packages (one of which you can pay to watch only one team (home and away). Very affordable and good quality stream. HD.

Thanks Adam, how much are talking about for Laval?

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
What happened? just tuned in on the radio? Heard it was an accidental contact with McCarron?

i watched it again, it looks like McCarron was turning his head back to where the puck was and just ran into. Due was knocked out, as he wasn't moving after running into the brick wall that is McCarron who seems no worse for the wear.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Thanks Adam, how much are talking about for Laval?

$59.99 for the year. You can select the package that is for Home OR Away, which is $39.99.

But if you want for one game, it's $7.99. But that is a one day pass, meaning you can watch as many AHL games as you want from any team that day.

Reactions: EveryDay

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
What did they miss there!!!! A beautiful play and set up but Jevpalovs couldn't put it in the net. However, he draws the penalty. Laval heading to the PP.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
GOAL! Weise!

or maybe Poehling!

Edit: It's Weise. The puck deflected into the net as Weise tried to pass it to Poehling, who was charging at the net. Belzile with the assist.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad