Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket 3 - 1 Rockford IceHogs: Solid Performance for the 1st Win of the Season

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
whoa :help: I'm way out of the loop it seems, had no idea primeau quit college to turn pro this year. He's super young too, only turned 20 in August.

Guess I'm too used to most of our college prospects to finish their 4 years before coming over.

:laugh:

Both Poehling and Primeau signed as soon as their NCAA teams were eliminated from the playoffs last year. In fact, they were both signed on the same day. Habs announced they signed Poehling and a few hours later, they announced they signed Primeau.

Reactions: c3z4r

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

So according to this local report of the game, Stan Bowman was in attendance, as well. So MB and Bowman were there. Hmmmm.... have fun with speculations?

Last edited:

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017
If they send down Suzuki, the Habs would be at 12 forwards. I can see them call someone up to have 13 and make sure in case there are injuries, someone can be inserted in the line-up next game.

Oh right if they send someone down... I'm not expecting that to happen but I guess we'll see!

montreal25m

Jun 5, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
bargain bin was there. maybe they're thinking of sending down fleury ..if it's suzuki, i hope it's for another young guy like poehling or evans..not the old plugs

Not sure why he gets heat on this all the time as he has found some real useful players that no one wanted like Byron, Kulak, Tatar, Weal, Armia.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast

So according to this local report of the game, Stan Bowman was in attendance, as well. So MB and Bowman were there. Hmmmm.... have fun with speculations?

Nice goal by Hudon on the one timer. Something I noticed with Hudon is he has a decent shot but when he gets chances like this in the NHL, he shoots low. Needs to pick the corners with that shot a bit more and he could of had a NHL career. Evidence is with that goal... It was a low one timer and NHL goalies stop that shot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad