Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket 2 - 4 Milwaukee Admirals: 0-3 to Start the Season (Yikes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Really unfortunate to see they are doing so bad after all the high hopes the team had prior to the start of the season. Players not performing or is coaching a black mark?

Reactions: dinodebino

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
You don't like him ? Why ?

I find he'd be a decent GM but is a mediocre coach. He's a guy who marketed himself pretty damn efficiently over the years. He had some success with BB in the Q, but less than other coaches out there. And only got traction because of who he knows and where he coached (Mtl market). The real coach is Ducharme.

Is Bouchard a fraud as a coach? Yes. And I've got this queezy feeling that the NHL vets will pierce through the veneer and see him as the scam he is...if it hasn't been done already (which might explain the lack of results early on).

He likes yapping. But that's all he does.

I'd go as far as to say that the real GM to hire to replace ChestBras is Bobby Smith.

Reactions: Andrei79

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Brook scored and Leskinen had 2 helpers.

The team can suck, but as long as the young guys do well, it's ok. However, this team shouldn't suck.

Glad finally someone says this.

I'd love for them to win but it's not the sine qua non of development. As long as the legit prospects improve and develop, go 0-82 for all I care.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Really unfortunate to see they are doing so bad after all the high hopes the team had prior to the start of the season. Players not performing or is coaching a black mark?

I never thought they would be that great. Laval and Joel are in a prove it to us year. Kept hearing how great our prospect pool is and there is some talent there but our teams are poorly constructed. How long can we afford to keep losing on the farm? Remember when Bergevin and Therrien wanted our AHL team to play the same way as the Big club...
Can we get away from that now?

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Thought they would be a better team...........one thing could be, that there is 7-8 guys who went on waivers, who all don't really want to be there.....could this be a concern? How will these pros effect the kids?

How has Poehling looked?

Reactions: Rapala

Jul 6, 2016
Maybe Poeling tought that it would be easy to get a NHL job after his one game multi goals experience in a meaningless game vs Toronto and their backup goalie ....?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad