Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket 2 - 4 Milwaukee Admirals: 0-3 to Start the Season (Yikes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

EGs_lsbXkAIkG8V.jpg

News & Notes

- Charlie Lindgren will get the start.

- Gustav Olofsson will be in the line-up tonight.

- Noah Juulsen and Michael McCarron skated this morning. Bouchard wants to give them more practices before he inserts them in the line-up.

EGtiI04WkAAgyZu.jpg

Last edited:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I guess Primeau will get the Monday afternoon start but I'm going to be pissed if Primeau doesn't end up getting the bulk of the starts unless Lindgren plays really well or Primeau struggles.

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Primeau was much better in his game though, Lindgren doesn't mean anything to our future, Primeau could very easily be a massive part of our future so they need to get this right as it's extremely important.

I agree. Primeau also looked good, despite the score. That score was more indicative of Laval as a whole than it is of the goalie. For what it's worth, I agree with you on the goaltending deployment. But I think the directive this year is to win. So if Bouchard feels like Lindgren is the guy, he will get more starts. I don't think Primeau will be left warming the bench for long. The Rocket are about to start a series of 5 games in 8 nights. Both goalies will be used for sure.

Reactions: Tyson

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I like the Top-6. In fact, I like all of the forward lines. I like the pairings, as well. Although I'm not sure how Olofsson will look since it's his first game in a year. Brook with Alzner is a good idea. If the Alzner-Fleury pairing from last year is any indication, Brook is paired with a good mentor.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
No mercy on scoring chances. It pays off. On ice, that’s how you respect yourself, your team and the fans.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Peca looking to drop the gloves against an Admirals player for his hit on Jevpalovs. The Milwaukee player refused to drop them. It was a clean but real solid hit.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
glad to see Bouchard switch up the lines, moving Barber and Varone with Poehling, I wanted to see that and Hudon Evans Belzile since that should be the top line imo. Weise to the 4th line shows you he made a mistake putting him with Poehling but glad to see him fix it so quickly. Like Alzner with Brook as well.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
No goals on the PP. Laval moved the puck around real well. But Barber and Varone were each set up nicely with shots, but both of them whiffed on their shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad